• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Hi Guys & Girls

DeletedUser2896

I'd just like to say hi people, I joined the game 2 or 3 days ago, I must say I am addicted already.

I am rank 2790 of the world at the moment, but top in my Neighbourhood. (By nearly 500 points :D)

I cant wait for the new update.

It is a great game. Cant wait for the final release. Few things need changing, will do a feedback/suggestion thread soon.

Cheers

PS Sorry if I annoy anyone in game. But grow some balls and man up :cool:

DeletedUser2456

Hmm -.-
Welcome to the Foe Community and Game :)
Regards,
Chromeozone

DeletedUser2896

Hmm -.-
Welcome to the Foe Community and Game :)
Regards,
Chromeozone

What was that face for :eek:

LOL

Yer, Ive already looked at guides and videos etc etc. The update looks good though :)

Will get a pic up of my village!!

DeletedUser2896

35d2gqp.jpg

Heres my village atm, any hints or tips? Please note that big space will be my second fruit farm!

DeletedUser

Your a diamond buyer -.-?

I don't see any diamond buildings, Chrome... if you play a few days at the keyboard it's easy to have a village like this.

Aquanics, I think you're doing great! Keep going and have fun :)

DeletedUser

Your empire is in good shape, and well organized. I will say that in a couple of weeks, you will have changed the way it is setup at least two more times, lol.

Good job with your empire, and will see you in the leader boards soon enough, ;).

DeletedUser2896

No I have not bought any diamonds. Just handy I have had the weekend off :)

I've changed the building set-up 4 times already, I find the best way to find the best set-up on a bit of paper to be honest, rather then the programs.

It is a slow process, waiting for the gold at the moment :)

The path is the best buy ever! Allows you so much happiness! Though can be expensive at first!

I am enjoying the game!

DeletedUser

Nice setup, it looks like you have made some decent decisions with using space. Welcome to the game hope you enjoy it as much as most do.

DeletedUser

and your Smiley is surrounded by Green Square,so everythings will be ok and welcome to FoE :)