• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Hi Fel : )

DeletedUser

I have a few questions about competition

I am a firm believer in support your sport, even if its gaming : ), but what would you do if a massive contributor, came a very close second to a min supporter , by that i mean the guy that gives £30 per month compared with a guy, that loves the game, is very active and pays maybe £10 per month. you have written the competition, in a way that makes non contributors just fodder.

You have written it so a none contributor can never win, was that your intention or just a negative point, i have homed in on.

Are you intending this server, to be a contributor only entry , or for hapless guys to just wonder in on, to be cannon fodder .

Im asking out of interest and future development, no aggro intended.

DeletedUser4089

I can't see how the competition is unfair in any way to non-diamond users,,, The tier 2 competition is only available to people who don't use any diamonds, how is that written in a way that non-diamond users can't win?
If there was only 1 competition, then yes, it might be hard for a non-diamond player to win. That's why there are 2 tiers, to make sure that non-diamond players will also win. A total of 1200 diamonds will be given to non-diamond players.

It can be looked at like this, Tier 1 is for diamond users, Tier 2 is for non-diamond users. Both get the same rewards.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bart Im sorry, i read this out earlier, i must have had it wrong, as there is no changes to post. And yes it looks like a good comp, that i would have not been interested in, if you had not made me re read,

its this that threw me I think

There cannot be 1 winner for both categories just in case a non diamond user gets there first, if such an even occurs the non diamond user will only win tier 2 and tier 1 will go to the first diamond user who attains it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser276

yah I wrote it a bit convoluted :D I can follow it, I assumed others could too. My bad.

That basically means if a non diamond "user" gets to post screen shots first then they cant win tier 1. Only tier 2, though both prizes are exactly the same. But I made it fair that a diamond user cannot win tier 2.

DeletedUser

One quick question about this quest-
Can we use/buy diamonds after we submited our screenshots for this competition as non diamond users, or should we wait for this to end first?

DeletedUser276

no. Diamonds for Tier 2 cannot be used till after the winner is declared. which will be tomorrow first thing. I have to inspect each account manually for diamond use as we dont have settings to detect diamond use automatically.

DeletedUser

Is there any update on this? We can't do anything with diamonds, and you don't want to end this competition.
Can you do something about it.