• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Help

DeletedUser9922

HI i urgently need to contact anyone from Lords of War ican only be contacted by pm from this site. Please someone help

DeletedUser

how i can recruit more than 4 soldier? i see there i need to have many diamonds but how can i get them without pay?

DeletedUser

You can not. If you want more soldiers, you will need to build another soldier barracks.

DeletedUser4089

Actually, it is possible to have 5 units per barracks. 4 in the normal slots, then 1 premium slot. You can get free diamonds by completing certain quests, or winning competitions on the forums, but the best way is to 'Earn' them. Click the '+' next to the diamond icon in the top-right of your game screen. In the pop-up window there should be a button 'Earn my diamonds', follow that and then you should see a range of offers for free diamonds, such as surveys, signing up to trials etc.

Without diamonds, if you want more than 4, you need multiple barracks. (Even with diamonds you can only have 5 without bulding more barracks.)