• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Help Save Your Co Community Manager Contest

DeletedUser276

Oh noes Kings and Queens I sure did it this time.

I added staff titles for each of the staff members and it turned out that everyone hates them. Now all the staff are threatening mutiny.

HELP SAVE YOUR CO COMMUNITY MANAGER FROM A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH!

If I keep getting the evil eye every time I show up for work I will soon lose my sanity and really... who wants a boss who is crazy. Here is how you can help.

I am looking for titles for all staff positions. Lets get your graphics working for you. I would like them to have a Forge of Empires look to them meaning color and images. We cannot use copyright materials so be very careful any image you might want to put into them is not copyright by another agency.

Apparently the images of people I put up some people dont want. As a girl they might get upset haveing a guy in their title.. or vise versa.

size of the image is preferable to have them between 120 x 20 and 150 x 50 pixels

Staff titles are

Altruist - (Helper and answerer of general questions) <-- do not put that... its just a description so you can see what they do.
Forum Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Senior Moderator
Co Community Manager
Community Manager

Also be mindful of colors for the staff. Each of us have our own color scheme.

I will chose the 3 best out of all the submissions and we as a whole (all staff) will vote on our favorites. Once the votes are in the results will be posted. The #1 choice will be used.

There is a compensation for the players though.

1st place receives 600 diamonds and the title of Graphics Guru
2nd place receives 400 diamonds
3rd place receives 200 diamonds.

End date for this competition is Oct 1 2012. Once the submission is given it will be hidden from all players till the competition is over.

Please post all entries here

Questions and discussions on this contest can be done here