• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Help Needed To Complete a Guild Halloween Quest ???

DeletedUser12348

Just wondered if anybody could help me to complete a Guild Halloween Forum quest ?

Our guild is playing a game in the forum and all we are asking players to do is use the badge below when they are posting something in the forum. Just type your forum message, insert the image and that's all there is too it !

I would be so so grateful please guys, I only need ten players to do it. You could even do it all in this thread thinking about it.

badge.png

DeletedUser

Well, since it's you, and not the (in-)famous Mutt, here it is.

badge.png

Good luck with the guild quest.

DeletedUser12348

Cheers Billy. Now I forgive you for the voice of the Mysterons thing which put the willies up me.

DeletedUser12348

I was working in the lab late one night
When my eyes beheld an eerie sight
For The Mutt from my slab began to rise
And suddenly to my surprise ..........

He did the Mash
He did The Mangy Mutt Mash
The Mangy Mutt Mash
It was a graveyard smash
He did the Mash
It caught on in a flash
He did the Mash
He did the Mangy Mutt Mash

attachment.php

DeletedUser7099

i don't feel like this is a game for me, congratz fish you win this one, have a smelly victory with the rats

DeletedUser

Cutuin, you seem to be playing your own version of spamming the off-topic games. Wassup? Are you missing Amy?

badge.png

DeletedUser276

just remember not to spam the forums with just an image in your post.

DeletedUser276

sorry I live in Alberta which is the largest rat free land area in the world :P as such I dont associate with rats as its against the law here ;)

DeletedUser653

Hi Blacksmith
May I mention that dreaded place "Medicine Hat landfill".

But having read up I am quite impressed that you have pretty much stopped the rats there, we just need to work harder here to stop "dem dam rats"

badge.png