• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Help me !

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm playing Brisgard server but Which group do not know where I'm and my group is so empty, no one playing this games, please update my group ,I'm leader in my group and would not change my server.

DeletedUser65

well if your only newly registered you are in the newest group hence why it is empty, as new players join they should be sent to your group so it will fill up, unfortunatly chances are most will give up and go inactive :(

DeletedUser

because I have got 1.179.967 point and I'm about to finish in early middle age why to start all over again :S

DeletedUser65

so continue into the high middle ages and when your done there you can do the late middle ages and hopefully by the time you finish that we will have the colonial age(or whatever its called) ;)

DeletedUser

This just shows that might, power, greatness and all those other things humans go to war for are all relative, no point being any of those when there's nobody to be compared to. Good luck to your new game LordKhan :D And you don't create groups, as Mr. farmerlynch has already indicated, everytime somebody starts a new game, he/she is given a group to be with, whether a new or already thriving one.

DeletedUser

Innogames is planning to merge the active players of all the neighborhoods into fewer groups to resolve this issue. I have no idea when this will happen though; hopefully sooner than later.

DeletedUser

Innogames is planning to merge the active players of all the neighborhoods into fewer groups to resolve this issue. I have no idea when this will happen though; hopefully sooner than later.
Hopefully sooner rather than later, while your waiting you may as well make use of the inactives and do some PvP farming to get some medals.

Status
Not open for further replies.