• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Help a newbie

DeletedUser

Hello I recently started playing forge of empires and I am enjoying every aspect of this game. I dont know if the question I am about to ask has been discussed before (dont hate alot if it has). So I wounder why when I decide to spend my forge points on another player's great building it sometimes gives me reward sometimes doesnt. For example I spent 10 FP the other day on a Zeus statue and the game gave me a blueprint and medals and more FP. But recently after that I spent another 5 FP on the same building, the game told me that I should receive another prize (cant remember what it was) and nothing was given to me after that. Today I spend 5 FP on another Great Building , the game says I should get FP blueprints and something else and again nothing is given. Am I doing something wrong or should I wait another day or to for the reward? Excuse me again if this question has been discussed already. Thank you in advance for the answers.

DeletedUser

Hello toystory, welcome to the game :)

The rewards for donating to Great Buildings are given when the building reaches the next level. So you have to wait until the building levels up to get a reward, and you have to be among the top contributors at that time (only the first few ranks get rewards). If someone gives more points after you, you might fall off the top ranks and not get a reward in the end.

There is a count in the Great Building which shows how many points are left before it levels up, and there is also a button (below the people who donated) which you can use to look at the previous levels of the building to see if someone dropped you off your rank.

Hope it helps :)

~Mutzena~

DeletedUser

It is basically auction house rules i.e. you need to outbid the others to get a reward. Note that in your Town hall->news section there is an option to follow the GB projects you participate in.

DeletedUser

Aaaaaaaaah thank you for the quick answers. This explains a lot. I wont be spending my forge points mindlessly anymore :)