• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Hello Forge of empire!

DeletedUser101826

Hello everyone that reads the forum :P I just started with FoE and it seems like a very fun game :)
So I'm looking for someone to maybe help me trough this game and exchange skills and just have fun :D

In game name is same as here so yeah hit me up ;)
Sinercly Ludedification :cool:

DeletedUser7719

Hello Ludedification, welcome to Forge of Empires! I have an account on all worlds, but will pop up only once per day (on all worlds but Fel Dranghyr), so if you have questions that don't need a quick response feel free to message me :) (Actually, it would be easier to PM me on this forum I guess :p). If you do need a quick response, lots of players use the chat system (the people symbol on the top-right of your city's screen).

There are also lots of info on the start page if you need the basics and more, and you can check around the guides section if you are looking for more advanced info :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser101106

Welcome to the game. We have a guild that has been mainly a helper guild. Trading motivations, polishing, and goods and helping each other with Great Buildings. You might want to check it out--our founder has a lot of knowledge and is quite helpful, and the other members are also always ready to help out. We're too new and small to join in the Guild vs Guild fights yet, but maybe someday. The name is Chillaxed. The only requirement is that you be active and willing to help the other members.
I'll send you an invitation in case you are interested.

DeletedUser101826

Thank you for your offer! I have already gotten into a guild but again thanks again :)

DeletedUser

Welcome to the game, it's really awesome and I hope you enjoy your time here! :)