• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Hello Dinegu!

DeletedUser

Welll helllo every one. This place seem's a little quite I am sure I am not the only Dinegu person around here. :D

DeletedUser3223

Yep. Your on your own. But if you'd like company join the Tower Guild. :D

DeletedUser3321

Welcome to Forge of Empires and I am from the world Dinegu :D

DeletedUser

Hello everyone, I need help, because I am a new in this game. I have problem with PvP tournament, I can t attack more than 18 players at my continent, and I can t see others players, why is that, four days ago saw every player on the continent... Thx a lot

DeletedUser1081

Hello everyone, I need help, because I am a new in this game. I have problem with PvP tournament, I can t attack more than 18 players at my continent, and I can t see others players, why is that, four days ago saw every player on the continent... Thx a lot

hello Patiota - i'm not sure i understand the problem you're experiencing. there was recently a "neighbourhood merge" which might have meant you changed neighbourhoods. most of the new neighbourhoods also have 60-80 players; if they're not in the PvP tower(s) that you have access to maybe, they're at different stages of the game than you are, and are competing in the towers for earlier or later ages?

but you should still be able to see them (and visit them or attack them) through the "social interaction" bar at the bottom of your main village screen. if that's not the case please post a screen shot and we can try to understand what's going on.

DeletedUser

Thx for trying to help me. I can t see more than 17-19 players at the bottom, and only 23 players on the PvP tournament. This problem has been strated 3-4 daz=ys ago..

DeletedUser

Ps. I have problem with screeen shot, and I can t show you a picture..

DeletedUser1081

hm well maybe new members are being added to your neighbourhood, but perhaps you should request in-game support to find out if something's wrong. to do that, right-click anywhere on your main village screen, then choose "support" from the pop-up menu and proceed from there. i hope they can check whether your neighbourhood is functioning normally.

DeletedUser276

The players you could see before were inactive players as well as active. when the merge happened it cleaned out the inactives so those you cant see anymore.

If you wait till Monday at 3am ish... you will suddenly see a bunch more new players :)

DeletedUser

The players you could see before were inactive players as well as active. when the merge happened it cleaned out the inactives so those you cant see anymore.

If you wait till Monday at 3am ish... you will suddenly see a bunch more new players :)

i started on fri or sat and was at just under 200 in the neighbourhood, login on monday and i have 12 neighbors. some of the ppl who have gone had the same number of points as me.

Howmany neighbors is it showing other dinegu players ?????

got a reply from support - Hello FuGeeRTS,

Having 200 neighbours is too many and would make the game unstable. We applied a fix to this today. Please wait until this Sunday. Then you will be merge again to a bigger neighbourhood. Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Gordon
Community Manager

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello Dinegu!

I'm new Team member and I've been asigned to this server.
I will do my best with answering the threads and handling the situation.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Cheers, Balkana.

DeletedUser

Thread sticked so everyone can see it. Use this thread of chatting and entertaining. :D

This week Dinegu is set as Reccomended server for registring so there will be many users who'll search for this kind of thread.
Hope to see you ingame,
Balkana.

DeletedUser

i'll be away untill monday or tuesday so please say hello to me troops and plunder me buildings :D

DeletedUser

dali ko govori Hrvatski??????

Translation by Balkana: "Is anyone speaking Croatian?"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1094

I know there are some, who speaks the Croatian language. But in here, we all write in English. Please, edit your post to include an English translation.

DeletedUser

I know there are some, who speaks the Croatian language. But in here, we all write in English. Please, edit your post to include an English translation.

whether someone speaks Croatian, to contact me message!!