• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Hello Dinegu!

DeletedUser

Hello vule2 and welcome to the forums.
I'm speaking Croatian and I'm glad you joined the community.

Also, as moderator of this forum I ask you to read the rules and to follow them. ;)

DeletedUser9815

Hello All, Thunderwood here, Leader of the Mighty Thor's Hammers!....Don't get too vexed when I visit.

DeletedUser

Hi everyone, just went into the iron age and looking to join a guild on Dinegu. I play daily here and on another world. So please send me an invite....thanks :)

DeletedUser104707

Anybody have a guild I could join? Desperate for copper!

Thanks

DeletedUser

Hello Hope the filfth and welcome to the forums.
If you are looking for a guild it would be good to check the recruitment sub forum that can be found here. Also if you check the global chat located ingame, there will usually be people there that are looking for new members for their guide.

Best of luck to you in the game :)

DeletedUser5391

good day all
I look for activ pleyers
who dont like big guilds
and like to fight in gvg
ᙡᙓ ᗩᖇᙓ ᖇᙓᑕᖇᘮ♈ᓰﬡᘐ

DeletedUser14914

Welll helllo every one. This place seem's a little quite I am sure I am not the only Dinegu person around here. :D
nope you are not the only Din PLayer here , I would like to know how much longer the stupid Announcement Thread that you can not leave , change , amend or delete is going to remain in our message centres ???

DeletedUser14914

I am talking about the one that informs us of the Mobile Update ??? THIS IS THE BROWSER VERSION !!!!! , we dont need constant reminder of the MOBILE UPDATE