• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Heavy Calvary Stable

DeletedUser2312

Built my Heavy Calvary stable last night and one unit, but now I cannot see the pop up info box. Cant remember if I have one building but have been on and off all day and no new units have been produced.
Can you look to see if you can get pop up box working again. (its fine for all my other buildings.) Ive moved it but it made no difference. I dont want to delete and rebuild as its pretty expensive at the moment

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2312

I am playing Cirguard as well and my horseman stable has the same problem.

DeletedUser1081

have you refreshed, and/or logged out/in, and/or cleared your cache?

i had something like that going on today with one of my buildings, but clearing my cache fixed it. if that doesn't work you should probably file an in-game support request (right-click on your main village page, then choose "support" from the white menu that pops up).