• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: Healing time issue

DeletedUser

I don't think it takes 6 mins for a soldier (as it says) to heal per box in health bar, it's taking more longer than that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok in 30 mins soldier should be fully healed, as there are 5 red squares.

Testing this now.

DeletedUser65

its 6 minutes for 1 point of health
1 box does NOT equal 1 point of health.
the boses represent a % of the health

DeletedUser

i was confirming it does not take 6minutes per box

ok I'm confused. Barracks says it takes 6 mins to heal. This means 1 point per 6 min in health bar, correct? So...how long does it really take to heal for one point then?

DeletedUser

So can anyone tell me how long for this soldier will be fully healed, since it's not 6 mins per point?

nZcv1.png

DeletedUser

nope. this is a very, very, very heavily reported bug. i honestly have no idea if it was fixed in the most recent patch; only that it takes half as long as before (since training time was halved)

DeletedUser

So can anyone tell me how long for this soldier will be fully healed, since it's not 6 mins per point?

nZcv1.png

That soldier has to heal 70% of his health, but what is not known is how much health he really has. This has been brought up before. So the 10 slots you see for health is a percentage, not a point of health. No one knows how much health they have except the Devs. Hopefully soon they will either make it to where it heals by percentage, or it tells us how much hit points an infantry unit has, but until then, it is hard to tell.

Perhaps someone could watch their unit, and see how long it takes to heal fully from a certain point, and do a little math, and see how many hit points a unit has. Ehh, eventually they will work out this system.

DeletedUser

Perhaps someone could watch their unit, and see how long it takes to heal fully from a certain point, and do a little math, and see how many hit points a unit has. Ehh, eventually they will work out this system.

alternatively you could look at how many health bars are lost when a certain amount of damage is dealt to a unit (I think? maybe not)

DeletedUser

That soldier has to heal 70% of his health, but what is not known is how much health he really has. This has been brought up before. So the 10 slots you see for health is a percentage, not a point of health. No one knows how much health they have except the Devs. Hopefully soon they will either make it to where it heals by percentage, or it tells us how much hit points an infantry unit has, but until then, it is hard to tell.

Hopefully they do work out this system! It's frustrating, the numbers are clearly wrong.

DeletedUser

Yes - i know its very frustrating, and reported and discussed many times... devs are working on a new way to represent it, but till then sorry guys we just have to put up with guessing... 50% damage is a little less than 50% of build time is my understanding...

But remember, if 2 units are injured from the same barracks, it heals one fully before the 2nd starts to heal, which means it can take a while...

DeletedUser

A lot of disscusions on this subject have already taken place all over the forum but here's the thing. I hope the whole thing is not intentional, because healing 1hp(in case you are all correct and each unit has a much larger amount of hitpoints) in 6 minutes is beyond cruel. I'm hoping that when the devs "fix" this, they won't come and tell us: Oh, here's the actual healing time for 10%hp: 50 minutes! because that would make no sense. It's easy to figure out that if the unit is healed by 10% every 6 minutes, it would end up to a full health bar in an hour tops(54 minutes since 0% health means R.I.P. status) while the production time is a very decent 2 hours. So: 1) unit dies, you produce another in 2 hours(+the resources... bummer). 2) unit barely lives(grats for keeping it alive), you wait half that for it to heal. Uhm... this would make complete sense, wouldn't it?

DeletedUser585

well it would solve every bodies problem if the developers just changed the code to total up percentage to regain health equals x

(x=time)

DeletedUser585

even it took longer to full heath from barely surviving unit, this would save you resource,