• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Healing during battle?

Surge

Brigadier-General
Did I miss something in the changelogs or was this smuggled in?

Wl2inEr.png

DeletedUser16026

I do not believe healing is possible during battle, I thought that's simply information on how many diamonds you would need to heal it once the battle is done. No way to click the pop-up or any other form of healing during the battle.

DeletedUser

If you're talking about the diamond cost, it has always been 4 dia. per unit damage, although I don't recollect it being shown during battle before - there again, I didn't deliberately look to find out.

DeletedUser

Hi,

It is not possible to heal during battle , its just tells you how much its costs to heal the who life bar on your troop, also once you click off your battle summery your chance has gone to revive as it only possible to do on the battle review.

Hope this helped :)

Emmah

Surge

Brigadier-General
Alright, I see. I just thought that it allowed you to heal only because that little stat was never there.

DeletedUser

Im not sure when it arrived my self , but i did notice a few weeks back :)

Emmah