• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Have ability to make lockable SPOILERS

• Thread starter DeletedUser107616
  • Start date

What type of NEW spoiler options would you want

• have PRIVATE SPOILERS (for journals)

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • have COUNT-DOWN SPOILERS (to unlock after a few minutes/hours/days)

• Have spoilers that ONLY A MODERATOR CAN VIEW

• Remove the word "spoiler" from spoilers

• Change colour of Spoilers

• Make SPOILERS unlockable with a word/answer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser112745

I'm not sure this will be possible for InnoGames to do. Simply because InnoGames does not develop the forum software, XenForo, used here. If XenForo haven't included the feature in their forum software package, there's nothing InnoGames can do.

You'll need to suggest this to XenForo, not InnoGames. At the moment this is like making a suggestion to Lego to change the way an Apple iPad works.
https://xenforo.com/

I don’t get the idea of most spoilers, anyway. Choose them, and nothing of great import, not a “secret” , generally what is already known, or easily found. Seem to be a way of saving space, while adding more information if someone wants to check it. Hence, why called spoiler, since it isn’t giving away the plot.

The idea for private spoilers sounds good if journaling and wish to keep something from public view. ( I do not journal, so no clue how it works)

Emberguard

Legend
@Migraine of Ord spoilers allow you to load a page if there's lots of images (or a large image).

Otherwise slower connections/computers would crash on image heavy pages that currently use spoilers.

It also just breaks up the post into something that's easier to direct the eyes to what's relevant depending on the user reading

DeletedUser112745

innoG would have to request it
Buy it*

For example:
A3E84533-C986-4BCB-AB55-C75DA992FDBB.jpeg
Note the prices.

Specifically, buy the licence that gives them the right to download it from the creator and plug it into this forum themselves manually. I ran forums a few years back.