• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Has the second merge taken place already today or is it been forgotten??

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
I believe that the new merging system was supposed to happen every 2 weeks on regular basis ... and I think we are already in the second week from the day the first merge happened... I don't think any merge happened today as all the towers have already opened up in my hood and nothing has changed ... My hood which after the merge was having 83 neighbors went down to 78 ...5 went missing in these 2 weeks time ....and i see today its still the same old 78 neighbors around me from the first merge ... So my question is - was it all false claims that every 2 weeks the hood will be changed, we will get new neighbors, things will get evened out with every new merge, etc etc ...or is it just that everybody (the powers that be) are too busy partying with the grand success of this so-called very exciting Summer event and forgot all about the every-2-weeks merge idea ??

Will be grateful if someone can please clarify on this as I had been waiting for things to get evened out and now feel its never going to happen anymore as its all been forgotten ....

regards

ddevil

Amy Steele

General
Just guessing here, but I think there will not be a merge until after the Summer Event... how would you decide which of several wheels to use, or how many neighbourhood spins there have been?

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
LOL... then either they shouldn't have merged the first merge before the summer event or they shouldn't have made it to be collaborated with the neighbors if they had planned of changing them every week ... just a common sense thing isnt it ?? ...LOL...Bcoz i m sure they did not do both of these without trials and testing them ...so a lot of thought would / should have gone through before they brought both on in the game ... Also they could have informed the players the same instead all through the feedback thread(complaints according to the powers that be) it was repeatedly said that things will even out to an extent in the second merge which will happen in 2 weeks from the first merge date....Anyways thanks for replying Amy Steele ...

Amy Steele

General
I'm as disappointed as you ddevil - I am desperate to get out of one neighbourhood I am in, but at the moment I am taking a 'better the devil you know' attitude and just carrying on playing.

Maybe a mod can confirm that my guess is correct, and that there will not be another merge until after the Summer Event? At least then we all know where we stand, even if it isn't a very comfortable place.

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
Disappointed is a very mild word Amy Steele .... For all that was said on that closed thread Its a very very mild word .... I play only in one world now .... and i m stuck in a very very highly active super competitive hood (what all i have to say just to avoid using the 2 words -"Diamond Players".... LOL) ... for the so-called balanced hood has the bottom 60 - 65 players as audiences for the show the top 15-20 players show us week after week ... LOL ... I think for all the feedback (Complaints for the powers that be) from players we were given only one answer - Wait for the second merge to happen - things will even out with every merge that will happen every 2 weeks ... SO i waited to see how it will work out to get an idea how things will even out as more merges will happen ....but nothing happened ... So now I think i know how it will even out according to the powers-to-be ... well as of now its not even bcoz only the top 15-20 play competitive (use diamonds) and if the hood remains like this i think the powers-to-be think that it will ultimately even out when all the 80 will start spending diamonds ... LOL

DeletedUser

ddevil is right. what's happened with new merge ? :|
today is 2 weeks since last merge ?

DeletedUser

Am also very unhappy that Innogames lied to us about when the 2nd merge would take place. They said merges would happen every second Sunday. Have been stuck in a hood now for two weeks with only 5 neighbors, two of whom are in my guild.