• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Happiness optimized !

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi everyone,

you may have also noticed that you dont see the happiness needed for the 120 percent happiness buff of the population.

So lets do a little math to get this value, shall we ?:confused::

Take your pure Provided Happiness without any boost from your neighbours (example) = 2804
Divide it through / 1,4
And you get a new value, lets call it "Max people supported with 120 percent happiness :rolleyes:"
In this case 2002,86 people, lets make things easy and we say = 2002
Substract "demand for happiness" or your actual people (example) = 1609
And you get the number of "free peoples until 120 percent happiness limit is reached" = 393

Only in numbers:
2804 / 1,4 = 2002 - 1609 = 393 / 73 = 5,38

Nice calc, but how many more houses could I build ?

Let's take a cottage (73 peoples)
Take the "free peoples until 120 percent happiness limit is reached" and divide it through 73 and you get = 5,38
In this case there is still room with your provided happiness for another 5 houses with some reserve.
You may not have this additional space on your map :rolleyes:, but your happiness should be suffice enough to build them.

All math here I get only by playing the game and it's tested under bronze & iron & early middle age

It could be changed anytime by the gamedevelopers, so be careful if you use it !

Do not try to reach the max limit without any reserve (example 5,00 or 4,99 with the cottage calculation) !

Greetings
Funonline

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To work out how many happiness points you need for the number of people you have, all you have to do is multiply the number of people you have by 1,4 .... eg. 660 x 1,4 = 924 or 660 + 40 percent = 924. All happiness points above the resolving number will give you 120 percent happiness. So if you want to add a cottage with 73 people you will need to add 102.2 (73 + 40 percent = 102.3) happiness points ... more is better to stay in the 120 percent region

DeletedUser

You Guys must be top mathamations to figure that.
Reading what you wrote has given me a headache.
will have to lie down for a while.

I just add abolisks until the smiley pops out on the righthand side.

DeletedUser

You Guys must be top mathamations to figure that.
Reading what you wrote has given me a headache.
will have to lie down for a while.

Hi Eliza,

it's not sooo hard as it look's on the first view.
You could do it reverse as I described OR straightforward as knightwish described.
Both would yield the same result. But don't mix them together.

When you do it reverse I think it's a little bit easier to understand - you only need 2 divisions and no precentages at all.
Until you reach a higher age (like iron age / early middle age) this math is only nice to know.
You still have enough space to build memorials or obelisks - so do it your way - build them until the smiley pop's up :)

But you will reach a point in the game, when you don't have much space but still need more population.
Thats where you may need this calculations above.

If you still unsure about it, feel free to send me a pm, I would explain it further then.

Greets
Funonline

DeletedUser

is there a 140 or more percent you can get and are there any other bonuses like this thanks

Surge

Brigadier-General
He meant if there was something over the "Enthusiastic 120% Status" and its name and percentage. Currently, there is none, as it would be too overpowered.

DeletedUser

to FUNONLINE....................
What do you mean off topic! The topic is ***Happiness optimized ! ***
and as Surge said i was asking can you get 140 percent or 150 PERCENT etc HAPPINESS OPTIMIZED what part of that is off topic ?
i wanted to know if there was a nexted step pass 120 and how it work.

what i really wanted to know was if my happiness was 200 percent my population, would i get a better production rate ?
and if you dont want to be off topic you may want to change your name to "complain about others and there threads" going by your other posts i see, stop being **** dude.

Surge

Brigadier-General
No, you would get no production bonus even if your happiness is triple your population.

DeletedUser

to FUNONLINE....................
What do you mean off topic! The topic is ***Happiness optimized ! ***

Sry that I unterstand your question wrong.

and if you dont want to be off topic you may want to change your name to "complain about others and there threads" going by your other posts i see, stop being **** dude.

I started THIS Thread with the calculation above ...
So NO complain about OTHERS and THEIR Threads ...
I give you a friendly answer today with off-topic - but things could be changed.
If you really want to insult me here, bring me some proof that my calculation is wrong or get lost dude !

DeletedUser

you dont get it man its nothing to do with your calculation (did i mention calcultion 1 time at all?NO) i was just asking a question about could you get more than a 120 percent production increase
then u come back saying im off topic........ even thoe i wanted to know about **Happiness optimized**.... even more optimized
.your to funny ...............or not

DeletedUser895

SIRKILL . its ok hes a bit slow aaaaaaaaa :)

funonline . try not to help to many people, your not fun

Status
Not open for further replies.