• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Happiness guide for buildings and decorations

DeletedUser

I thought one was made in the past but realized the thread was deleted instead of moving to guides so here is mine. If you see something I missed, please post and I'll add it.

Personal note:
I think the market place is the best building if we compare the cost and happiness per square. Decorations are ok until the flower tub, past that it becomes luxury for better look IMO.

And also, unless you have a lot of money to burn, sticking to theaters for premium would make the most sense to save some $$$

happinesso.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Since this is a Happiness guide; I would like to point that you get your people Enthusiastic when you reach 40% of your Population as extra Happiness, this will give you a +20% towards your Gold and Supplies production.

To tell how much Happiness you need based on your Population, simply multiply your current population by 1.4, round it up. In case you have a lot of Happiness and you would like to build more houses without losing Enthusiastic status, the formula is a bit more complex:

1. Divide your current Happiness by 1.4
  2. Rest the Population to the result from above
  3. Look at the Population given by the house you are trying to build, divide the latest result by the Population per house

The last number will tell you how many more houses you can build and keep your people Enthusiastic.

DeletedUser

I totally agree with you MadGab7, this formula really works. Thanks for your suggestion.