• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Happiness Changes?

DeletedUser

I'm very confused...

The Happiness face sometimes show happiness as 120% and then a short time later shows 100% and I haven't changed anything in the game.

Sometimes it'll show 120% on my desktop computer and then I switch to my laptop where it'll show as being 100%.

Does this happen to you as I can't fathom out why it's happening?

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
It is probably happening because you have buildings/items that finished their Motivate/Aid time, so you would lose 50% of whatever bonus aid/motivation had been applied to that building (which also includes decorations). Part of the importance of 'polivating' your friends/guildies/neighbors and hoping they do the same in return to you.
You can also build a couple more decorations, or buildings that have happiness, to increase your permanent happiness, so you are not relying quite so heavily on other players doing it for you.
Also, if you have a substantial number of free population (not working) - put them to work, which reduces the need for happiness - or vice versa, remove some residential buildings (if you have them), if you do not need to extra population.