• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Hanseatic League

• Thread starter DeletedUser12400
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hi

I am looking to join a new guild as my present one is inactive.
I have over 100k points and have read your requirements and are happy to follow them etc.
I am nearly ready to build an observatory but need just one more bp.
Please contact me if you consider me to be a suitable prospective candidate.
Thank you.
AWHO

DeletedUser98969

if you are looking for a guild, then I suggest to join Hanseatic League because you never get bored here – its absolutely impossible. you are surrounded not only by lots of energetic people but also by experienced people who help you to grow and develop with the guild every day.

I really like being a part of HL. It is really well run and I like the people a lot. I was surprised how many from my guild in Dinegu are here :)

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
A very nice and interesting website Overtype ... very professional looking if i may say ... Can see the effort that has gone into creating it ... Well done both to you and to your guild .... I would have seriously considered joining your guild if i was playing in world H but unfortunately I am not and i do not intend to also ...Anyways all the best to you in getting some good players into your guild ... your guild deserves it ....

Sorry I know very well this is a recruitment thread and you have advertised that website here only for anybody looking to join your guild to know about your guild .... but looks like its already going in a different direction and so I thought a little bit of my personal opinion about your website and also your guild will not be a bad thing to mention on this thread :)

DeletedUser97829

HL is a nice guild for a lot of different players and characters.
There are some rules i find difficult to swallow but i have an overall good feeling about the guild and the people in it.
I stay because i choose so and not out of habit or because there are no other guilds.

DeletedUser12400

Join Hanseatic League

U5H7loX.png

We're proud of our team and always looking for more people with similar passion
& experience for this game. If that's you, contact "LadySnowblood" in game.
For more information you can visit our website at WWW.HANSEATICLEAGUE.GQ

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99438

U5H7loX.png

Hanseatic League is a very active guild that has a solid base of experienced players from all over the globe, many of whom have been playing side by side as a team for many years. If you are a team player ready to join a solid community based guild that cares for your progress and aims to maximise your enjoyment of the game then Hanseatic League is the guild for you. All levels are welcome to apply.
Please contact "caspermkd" in-game for more information.

DeletedUser99438

U5H7loX.png

Hanseatic League is a very active guild that has a solid base of experienced players from all over the globe, many of whom have been playing side by side as a team for many years. If you are a team player ready to join a solid community based guild that cares for your progress and aims to maximise your enjoyment of the game then Hanseatic League is the guild for you. All levels are welcome to apply.
Please contact "electricrainbows" in-game for more information.

DeletedUser99438

yZncN2P.png

Hanseatic League

We are Hanseatic League. We live and breathe Houndsmoor.
We brought together smart, talented players and unleashed their combined creativity
on the Houndsmoor. We’re fully aware that we’re rattling a few cages. We firmly believe
that the best work comes from it — and the people behind it. That’s the thing.
They’re our people. Not our staff, our associates, our members bees, or anything like that.
They provide the method to our madness. And their passion and creativity don’t start
or stop at our front door. With that kind of energy, we don’t do the “lone wolf” thing.
Strategy, creativity and tactics all live together. Teamwork is the only way we work.
Together, we'll come up with radical ideas and execute them flawlessly.

What We Offer

We are a long-standing community with a lot of experience in organizing and leading guild events.
An active, enthusiast and socially driven community, that offers both In Game and Skype communication channels.
Our emphasis is wholly on teamwork and fun.

You will receive 7 forge points a day from your town hall.
Reduction of coin and supply cost of all buildings by 16%.
Time reduction to recruit and heal units by 30%.
Fast City Growth and Team Based Assistance in Developing GBs.

U5H7loX.png

Join Our Team

We often have positions available for GvG enthusiasts and are looking for proactive,
sociable and active people to help grow the guild. We’re not just your average guild, join us and you could grow too!
Please contact us in game if you are interested.​

DeletedUser12400

Join Hanseatic League

U5H7loX.png

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

DeletedUser12400

Hanseatic League Trailer #2

GUILD TRAILERS WERE MADE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.

DeletedUser12400

Join Hanseatic League

GUILD TRAILERS WERE MADE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.