Hanseatic League

Discussion in 'Houndsmoor Guild Recruitments' started by OVERTYPE, Feb 8, 2013.

1. OVERTYPE

OVERTYPE Tsar

[​IMG]
    Hanseatic League
    We are Hanseatic League. We live and breathe Houndsmoor.
    We brought together smart, talented players and unleashed their combined creativity
    on the Houndsmoor. We’re fully aware that we’re rattling a few cages. We firmly believe
    that the best work comes from it — and the people behind it. That’s the thing.
    They’re our people. Not our staff, our associates, our members bees, or anything like that.
    They provide the method to our madness. And their passion and creativity don’t start
    or stop at our front door. With that kind of energy, we don’t do the “lone wolf” thing.
    Strategy, creativity and tactics all live together. Teamwork is the only way we work.
    Together, we'll come up with radical ideas and execute them flawlessly.

GUILD CAMPAIGN TRAILERS WARE MADE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.

[​IMG]
    What We Offer
    Long-standing community with a lot of experience in organizing and leading events.
    Active and social community, skype group with enthusiatstic members. Emphasis on teamwork and fun!

[​IMG]
    You will receive 8 forge points a day from your town hall.
    Reduction of coin and supply cost of all buildings by 17%.
    Time reduction to recruit and heal units by 30%.

[​IMG]
    Join The Team
    We have positions available and we’re always looking for proactive,
    sociable and active people to help grow the guild. Join us and you could grow too!
    We’re not your average guild. Before you apply to our guild please make sure you
    have fully read and that you understand and agreed to the Guild Charter.

If you desire a well established, well respected guild to call home,
    then visit our guild website read on and see if we are right for you!
    WWW.HANSEATICLEAGUE.GQ

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
  2. Raikatuji

Raikatuji Guest

I am in Hanseatic League but out of all the guilds/alliances I have been in across a lot of other games; I would rate this as one of the best. Too bad this game does not have a chat system. As a new player in this game; all the guild members have been extremely responsive in polishing/motivating cities, they offer appropriate advice. They have a fair intra guild trade system. We are in this for the long term so we look for stable players. We would never prevent a player from leaving.

OVERTYPE and mungiu like this.
  3. mungiu

mungiu Second Lieutenant

Dear Raikatuji, thank you for the kind words, i am sure the game developers will be happy to read these kind of posts. As for the chat system, it has already been implemented in the beta server zz.forgeofempires.com. From what i know, it will be implemented in the other servers after the testing is finished there.

OVERTYPE likes this.
  4. BRIDO

BRIDO Private

I have nothing negative to say about this guild. While I was a member my city was polished and motivated all day, rivalry between guilds is part of the game, play the game as you see fit and enjoy what you do.

OVERTYPE likes this.
  5. HectikDD

HectikDD Guest

I would like to add from my own perspective as a current player within Houndsmoor that Hanseatic League is truely a very supportive and organized guild. As a new member of this guild they have given me the opportunity to not only grow within the game but help this guild grow as well through sharing their vast experiences, friendly banter and competitive spirit. This is a great guild that is supported from top to bottom through it's ranks.

OVERTYPE likes this.
  6. VikkiVille

VikkiVille Private

If I have over 100k points and am very good at polishing decorations would you be interested?

OVERTYPE likes this.
  7. OVERTYPE

OVERTYPE Tsar

All players who have reached 100.000 points are welcome to our guild. I don't understand why would you bother to polish decorations though.

Last edited: May 31, 2019
    ByeOrDie, OVERTYPE, tr8geoff and 4 others like this.
  8. VikkiVille

VikkiVille Private

Your recruitment page is good also Overtype. I like the images of your guild forums.

OVERTYPE likes this.
  9. ByeOrDie

ByeOrDie Emperor

It's sad about the lack of people who come here to see things like this :(

OVERTYPE likes this.
  10. Falina

Falina Guest

My, my;

I chuckle to myself at the moment because I am but a new player wanting to join a guild and when I find one that does take my interest it requires far more points than I have. At least, if I am to place a mention here, you will know to keep an eye open for me when the time comes.

And I am sure that time will come soon enough.

Regards,
    Falina.

OVERTYPE likes this.
  11. aindriu80

aindriu80 Guest

Can I join Hanseatic League ? I'm a daily player

OVERTYPE likes this.
  12. Pzkpfwv1d

Pzkpfwv1d Monarch

I am glad I was invited in

OVERTYPE likes this.
  13. Talonexus

Talonexus Guest

Wow awesome Feature Great Job!!!

OVERTYPE likes this.
  14. wittonwinnie

wittonwinnie Private

Hi I'm new to the game, over 18 years old and need to join a guild in the iron age, looking for advice and more than willing to help where I can.
    I'm in Houndsmoor and need a invite, obviously not experienced yet and would love to join hanseatic union.
    Regards wittonwinnie

OVERTYPE likes this.
  15. Pisepampel

Pisepampel Warrant Officer

Hi Overtype how's the game treating you!? Used to be a member of HL a while back,
    but had to give up on Houndsmoor due to over exposure when Inno came up with this
    thingy called GvG! Like your setup here! Excellent!!:D

OVERTYPE likes this.
  16. xla0AiRen

xla0AiRen Private

Hello, I am a new player to this sever (used to play this game in other sever before) and am looking for a nice guild with great members. My in game character name is xla0AiRen (XLA-zero-AIREN). Please do take your time check my town and monitor my behavior. Thanks.

Thank You, can you ask them to send me an invitation? :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2015
    OVERTYPE likes this.
  17. LiquidSoup

LiquidSoup Guest

Would love to join you but I just don't want to start in another new world XD

OVERTYPE likes this.
  18. lastwarrior1955

lastwarrior1955 Warrant Officer

Nice graphics, we are forming our own noobie Alliance though if anyone wants to rise with us send me a pm

OVERTYPE and slhead like this.
  19. eddi1611

eddi1611 Master Corporal

Great job on taking back first place.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2014
  20. OVERTYPE

OVERTYPE Tsar

Thank you. If we didn’t work together like a swarm of bees, we would have never achieved success as sweet as honey.

Last edited: May 31, 2019
    electricrainbows likes this.