• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Hanseatic League - Sergius Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14230

Council and members of our guild.
I present you my new avatar on this forum.
On request ,I can make your own avatar for free (only for members of the guild).
Priority to the menbers of the Concil (I hope you understand).
I a great day.
Regards.

SerguisGriffin.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

really nice i want one if you have time
can you add Romania colored blue yellow red(romanian flag)
thank you in advance

DeletedUser

1.) Serguis please use the "SPOILER" utility for images bigger than 640x640 pixels. For more information you can read forum rules by clicking on this link: http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/announcement.php?f=7&a=1
If you do not know how to do this i will do it for you after 24h.

2.) The flag you have posted is from the time when Moldova was integrated into Romania. Since even before those times Moldova was one of the biggest kingdoms and has always been the biggest from those that united and formed the current "Romania" country. Personally i take pride in the fact that the current official Moldavian flag has an Eagle whilst the Romanian flag does not. Also the bull that you see in the eagle on the top right is the former Moldavian flag, a proof that what i am speaking about is history.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14230

1.) Serguis please use the "SPOILER" utility for images bigger than 640x640 pixels. For more information you can read forum rules by clicking on this link: http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/announcement.php?f=7&a=1
If you do not know how to do this i will do it for you after 24h.

2.) The flag you have posted is from the time when Moldova was integrated into Romania. Since even before those times Moldova was one of the biggest kingdoms and has always been the biggest from those that united and formed the current "Romania" country. Personally i take pride in the fact that the current official Moldavian flag has an Eagle whilst the Romanian flag does not. Also the bull that you see in the eagle on the top right is the former Moldavian flag, a proof that what i am speaking about is history.

Thanks for your help mungiu:o

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coat_of_arms_of_Romania

Romanian_Identity_Card_2009.jpg

DeletedUser

Ah no need to thank me i just wanted to make sure you know which is who's. And i guess i can learn something from your post too, i did not know this is the current coat of arms of Romania.

But i guess this is going a bit off topic and unfortunately it is not recommended to continue this discussion ;)

DeletedUser6603

Very creative Serguis!

Would it be possible for you to add a U.N. Flag or something similar to my account?

Status
Not open for further replies.