• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Halloween Quests

DeletedUser

I am stuck at "Sell or sorrow" step.
Since I didn't had the graveyard, I tried to sell buildings from my era (progressive).
Did that and I think I already sold about a dozen (1 ordnance factory, 5 tarmac roads and about 6 urban trees). Still I didn't got any progress in the quest.
Thank you in advance for helping!

DeletedUser7719

I would contact support (right click in game, go to "support") about this issue. (The only thing I can think about is: did you press the accept button when you got the quest?)

DeletedUser11640

I sold 3 decorations from my age and there was no problem.

DeletedUser16026

I think it's fairly easy to notice which version of the quest you've received --- the one asking to sell 3 buildings of your age is called 'The Braveyard' and comes with a 0/3 progress bar. The one asking to sell a Graveyard is called 'A New House for the Dead' and comes with a 0/1 progress bar. Though, I'm sure if he's sent a support ticket this is straighten out.

DeletedUser98356

I'm having a problem in 3 worlds with produce or perish on two I cannot get past step 4 the timer is not registering and on the other I cannot get past step 5 for the same reason...not had this problem on the other 5 though

DeletedUser7719

For produce or perish you need to collect a 5min production 9 times. If you are doing this and the problem exist, then contact support as I mentioned above

DeletedUser15432

Well, for sell or sorrow, it is sell old graveyard or 3 current age buildings (decorations or roads will do), for produce or perish 9 x 5 minutes productions (from any supply building)

DeletedUser9168

hasn't the halloween event questline finished on all worlds now? my snowmen icons have all vanished from my screens

DeletedUser

The Halloween quest has since finished and there was no bug (just a lot of misunderstanding) on this particular quest. Set to Not a Bug.

DeletedUser

shot.jpg

need a screenshot for support ticket