• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Halloween Guide [WARNING: No Spoiler Tags]

DeletedUser176

As soon as you complete the last riddle, the Happiness value is fixed.

Actually it is fixed by the time you trigger that quest. So if you're about to enter the next age, don't complete "master of coins" before you have advanced.

DeletedUser

First thing: I've noticed several people complain about not being able to find the quest-giver. There's a picture of where it is here;
eb1ox5.png

Quest #5: One of This, One of That
Living and leisure and fighting, too. Working and walking, this is your clue! Add goods and a decoration to finish this quest, building them all at my behest!
What You Have To Do: Build one residential building (i.e. hut), one leisure building (i.e. school/tavern), one military building (i.e. spearfighter barracks), one supply building (i.e. pottery), one goods building (i.e. marble mason), one decorative building (i.e. tree/obelisk) and finally, build a pathway.

I need some help please. I'm sure I've built all of these, now twice over. But the Jack O'Lantern is still showing 6/7 and I'm out of money to build any more. Has anyone else had this bug?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2703

Thank you for this although reading it felt like cheating.
Credits to the FoE mods team for allowing this thread to survive... :-P

DeletedUser7838

Thank you for this although reading it felt like cheating.
Credits to the FoE mods team for allowing this thread to survive... :-P

No problem, glad to help. :D

I need some help please. I'm sure I've built all of these, now twice over. But the Jack O'Lantern is still showing 6/7 and I'm out of money to build any more. Has anyone else had this bug?

What exactly have you built?

DeletedUser

It seems it didn't count the first farm that I built only the second...

DeletedUser

Well missed the part about the value setting when starting the final quest, so Im stuck with bronze age value for at least 4 of the new servers I started up. However, one or two may still be saved, but Im pressed for time getting to the iron age.

So when it says it ends on the 4th of November, does that mean immediately when (game time) it becomes the 4th of November as in 12:01/00:01 AM or does it mean it runs through the 4th of November ending at midnight (23:59/11:59 PM) on the 4th of November.

Right off, Id say it was at the beginning of the 4th of November which means I cant make it, but logically speaking, the 4th of November is a sunday, so it would make sense to include it in the period available for the quest, wouldnt it?

Anyone know for sure?

DeletedUser

It's until 4/11 23:59

And about having Bronze Age Graveyard;
hint has pointed out that the Bronze Age Graveyard is actually very usuable until you unlock Churches, which is in the middle of the High Middle Ages.
So you'll be able to enjoy it for quite a while. It has the value of a premium building, so it was only natural to assume you'd be able to enjoy it for several Ages like any other premium building. :)

- L

DeletedUser

Thx. And yes, the bronze age graveyard is very useful too. - Its just that Im a greedy bastard, so I obviously would have preferred the iron age value, which I did manage on one world. - Thats actually not even beaten by the church :-)

But my graveyards on the other worlds will indeed serve from the bronzeage. By the time they get to colonial, they will be a marvel for any archeologist.

Was it ever determined whether the quests can be taken anew next halloween to upgrade the value to the then appropiate age. Perhaps by having to delete the old one. - Or for that matter gaining a second one regardless of any old ones that may or may not still be present?

DeletedUser

if you did all the quest to the letter and did not get your grave yard wha t do i do !!

DeletedUser

Are you sure you finished the all of the quests before the 4th of November?
If you didn't, then the questline simply stopped and you will not be able to finish it and collect your reward.
Note: Your reward is in the inventory.
2mecqit.png

- L

DeletedUser

Amethia,

No. It will not "age up".
The amount of happiness points the graveyard gives you is fixed. That means it will never increase.

~ Bloodwyn

DeletedUser7719

You can't. The amount of happiness is fixed the second you get the last quest of the event

DeletedUser

any one solved mollycoddle ?

This i say wihtout fear : I know you'll have a great idea. Show it to me onece and you're done. Only this and you'll have won!