• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Halloween Guide [WARNING: No Spoiler Tags]

DeletedUser7838

So I don't have to spoiler-mark anything. :p Hit me up with a reply if I missed anything or got anything wrong.

First thing: I've noticed several people complain about not being able to find the quest-giver. There's a picture of where it is here;
eb1ox5.png

Quest #1: BOO!
Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of scare and distaste. I am a master of coffin and urn, by the name of Jack O'Lantern. It'll be my delight to challenge you to a game of fright. Solving my riddles I dare you to, if you don't - shame on you!
What You Have To Do: Place five decorative buildings (i.e. tree/obelisk).

Quest #2: Heaven Eleven
You get one per hour, until you have ten. You have to spend them, again and again. It takes some time to reach the goal: Spend more than ten of 'em in whole.
What You Have To Do: Spend 11 Forge Points on any research or trading with other players.

Quest #3: 24
My name is Jack and you have to check: 24 hours, for that goal you strive, not 8, 4, 1, 15 minutes or 5.
What You Have To Do: Set any supply production to 24 hours. Goods buildings do not work.

Quest #4: Trick or Treat
Not once, not twice, but thrice: Take some land, you don't have to be nice!
What You Have To Do: Either negotiate or attack to win over three sectors of a region.

Quest #5: One of This, One of That
Living and leisure and fighting, too. Working and walking, this is your clue! Add goods and a decoration to finish this quest, building them all at my behest!
What You Have To Do: Build one residential building (i.e. hut), one leisure building (i.e. school/tavern), one military building (i.e. spearfighter barracks), one supply building (i.e. pottery), one goods building (i.e. marble mason), one decorative building (i.e. tree/obelisk) and finally, build a pathway.

Quest #6: Master of Coin
I need some coins, but I am picky, and this is where it gets tricky: The coins mustn't be from a quest's reward, nor from residentials or town hall, m'lord. They mustn't come from the continent map, nor from doing anything in the town of a chap. Spending Diamonds will not work for me, you have to find another way, unfortunately.
What You Have To Do: Sell some of your buildings to generate the coins you need (i.e. pottery/spearfighter barracks).
Note: The buildings you sell need to have a return value of coins. If you make to sell something, check whether or not it gives you coins back, or the quest won't complete.

Quest #7: The Braveyard
Riddle me this, riddle me that: I want the bodies of men with a hat. Four of those I need to see dead, if you do it you'll get the house of dread!
What You Have To Do: Delete four military units. Image link for help can be found here.

FAQ

What is the prize?
A leisure building - The Graveyard.

Where can I find the prize?
It's in your inventory.

What does it do?
It gives you Happiness levels depending on the Age you're in. As soon as you complete Master of Coins, the Happiness value is fixed.

What are the Happiness levels given per Age?
Bronze Age: 420 Credit: hint & Blacksmith
Iron Age: 520 Credit: hint & Blacksmith
Early Middle Age: 710 Credit: Blacksmith
High Middle Age: 800 Credit: Chromeozone
Late Middle Age: 890 Credit: Bloodwyn
Colonial Age: 1,000 Credit: TerraAnt

How big is the prize?
3x3.

Does it come back after I delete it?
No.

Why is there still a quest-giver afterwards? How do I complete it?
You wait until November 4th, when the event is over.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8030

How do you delete soldiers though? I haven't been able to figure this out.

DeletedUser3483

quest two has stumped me, do you have to be logged in to get each one of those???

DeletedUser7838

quest two has stumped me, do you have to be logged in to get each one of those???

You have to be logged into a World, yes. It's the same for any quest - just spend the Forge Points on any research and it should update automatically.

Edit: You don't actually have to be logged in for the Forge Points to accumulate, though. Whether you're online or offline, you'll get one Forge Point per hour. Or, alternatively, you can spend coins to buy Forge Points at increasing prices if you don't want to wait.

How do you delete soldiers though? I haven't been able to figure this out.

Go to your Army Management tab - the one with the helmet, to the right of the Map tab - and then click on a unit as if you're going to transfer it to attacking/defense, but instead click the red button with the confirmation. Image here.

DeletedUser

I dont get what you have to do for quest 5

Never mind thank you

DeletedUser7476

Than you very much Kuga! I was silly stuck on the last quest, losing 4 spearfighter and 4 warriors, and I was about to try killing four Soldiers... Now I feel so dumb... but you saved me. Many thanks!

DeletedUser7838

At least it beats going through the 20~30 pages in the official Halloween event thread. :p

DeletedUser1032

Does anybody know how many happiness points the graveyard gives? Mine's at colonial age, so 1,000 points for me, but I'm curious about the other ages.

DeletedUser7838

Does anybody know how many happiness points the graveyard gives? Mine's at colonial age, so 1,000 points for me, but I'm curious about the other ages.

If people would comment in reply to this with the figures, I'll update the main post with the info. :D

DeletedUser7163

The Master of Coin seems to be broken - it doesn't matter what buildings I sell, it always resets back to 0 sold. I've sold about 10 buildings so far, but no luck...

DeletedUser

Please do note that these buildings must return coins as well. (Hence, selling a tree won't complete the quest. ;))

DeletedUser7838

I thought that the returning coins thing was kinda self-explanatory, so I didn't feel like I needed to add it. :p I'll update the main post with the clarification regardless.

DeletedUser3157

does anybody know how many happiness points the graveyard gives? Mine's at colonial age, so 1,000 points for me, but i'm curious about the other ages.

ba 420
ia 520
ema ?
Hma 800
lma 890
ca 1000

DeletedUser276

Bronze Age: 420
Iron Age: 520
Early middle Age: 710
High middle Age: 800
Late middle Age: 890
Colonial Age: 1000

now you cant say I dont give anything :D

DeletedUser1032

Please do note that these buildings must return coins as well. (Hence, selling a tree won't complete the quest. ;))

Could be that his cookie got stuck. Refreshing his browser window might help.

Also, I'm not sure if building something cheap and quick, and then selling it right away counts or not. Game could be intelligent enough to pick that up. But this is just pure speculation on my part.

DeletedUser

Constructing a cheap building and selling it right away counts for the quest. I built three obelisks and sold them right after to complete the quest myself.
...it worked. ;)

~Bloodwyn