• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Spoiler Halloween Event

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Early data mining info from beta thread here: https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/halloween-2019.10770/

OMG! It looks like it's going to be an Achy event clone!?!:o:o:o:lol::lol::lol:
Looks like we might be clearing out an attic or haunted house maybe?
The 'tools' look like brooms, wands & (exploding?!) cauldrons - oh my! (please be exploding cauldrons - that's just full of awesomesauce:P)

I don't care what the stats of the 'main' prize building end up as, I just want to replay that Archy event mini game - so much fun the first time around!
Can't wait to see more of this!

DeletedUser

Positively "Screamtious"! The Event Building is The Addams Family house from the 1960's series, brilliant, just brilliant!
Many thanks TC.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dead-Eye

General
Positively "Screamtious"! The Event Building is The Addams Family house from the 1960's series, brilliant, just brilliant!
Many thanks TC.
Addams Family was my favourite pinball game so I really like the event building. I would love to know what it will produce.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Event now running on Beta - finally;
Abandoned Asylum stats: https://forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Abandoned_Asylum#Lvl 9

Beta feedback thread for those who want to follow along: https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/feedback-halloween-event-2019.10839/

And yes, it is a re-skin of the Archy event, this time exploring through an abandoned, spooky library. :D
Another new feature is finding the Librarian's Books scattered throughout and getting additional special questlines.

Only down side is that beta had like a 3 week down period between end of Fall to the start of this event... Boo! Don't make us wait so long for this awesome looking event!;)

DeletedUser96901

Best change ever.
you know that the values are not correct yet and will be changed before live release ?

the -1880 in SAM at level 9 would be ridiculous

compare to the Black Tower in SAM that has -7530

maybe the have simply forgotten a 0 at the end

Giskler

Legend
you know that the values are not correct yet and will be changed before live release ?

the -1880 in SAM at level 9 would be ridiculous

compare to the Black Tower in SAM that has -7530

maybe the have simply forgotten a 0 at the end
Still better than more population

got through 1 page on that thread link of dribble not looking at 19?,first glance pop no good,coins no good at sam level,need goods for my en town how many doesent say?

DeletedUser

Attack Boost, Goods and FPs seem at present, to be reasonable from an Event Building of this size. Hopefully any alterations will be to all our liking.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Abandoned Asylum was just recently re-balanced to give, IIRC, 1 pop and negative culture...

So, at least it's now much more in keeping with it's title of being, well, an Abandoned Asylum. ;)
(...except for that lone squatter... probably a ghoul, but could be an infected plague zombie - best to station some large shotguns & flame throwers around the thing, unless you enjoy blood, guts & "BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnns!" :P)