• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Halloween event 2022 Feedback

Manimal

FoE Team
Co-Community Manager
Please leave your feedback for the Halloween Event starting on October 27th below. See here for the full details of the event.

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
I'm sure the event will be fine but I'm rather shocked that a racist remark about Roma people would appear in the announcement. I would have thought that Inno, being a German company, would have been particularly scrupulous in ensuring this kind of remark was avoided. Please remove the remark and issue an apology
Thank you for your feedback. We have reviewed this portion of the announcement and made some changes. Certainly no offence was intended and we apologise for any hurt or upset caused.

HappyChas

Private
I`m trying out the Daunting tower, its quite fun but I find it of limited usefulness as my attack defence bonus stays the same, perhaps Inno might consider issuing a similar 24 hour active building giving a 50% attack defense boost to balance it as a prize in future events