• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Halloween Event 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Vesiger

Monarch
According to our guild chat thread, only one person in our guild has found a gold book (and he was missing a silver book!)
They're obviously rare.
On the other hand, so far as I can see the Librarian award is only useful in the Library anyway...

Mandelynn

Corporal
I run 8 worlds. None received all 8 books. Most found 7. One missing 3.
I won't pay to play.
Oh, not one web left I couldn't see through.
Not overly impressed with this one.
If it wasn't for the avatars, I wouldn't have played.

DeletedUser

One World, dozens of all Books but only one Golden so, not as good as I'd hoped.
9 Dark Towers, which will provide fodder for the AD and the Asylums do look good enough to keep [the rewards aren't bad either, so that's a winner.]
I do wish there'd been another Golden Book as I've had loads of all the others and the Incidents didn't give up any significant numbers of Candies.
Very happy about the levels of production and number of Battles, although the latter could have been a bit more prolific.

DeletedUser653

i goldern book and missing 2 silver with 1 day to go and not many chances to get candle as finished quest. Cleared every single dark cobweb or made it white so could see if any hidden books and still missing 2 books so they just did not come out.
Quests not so bad, suspect most people learnt to do as many as possible so completing one quest would complete 3 in the game

DeletedUser118622

A bit something else. I dont know where to ask this or to complain about it? Just a small tip here. Please read admins.

I get it a lot of times that my diamonds are being spend accidentally while im pressing another building.
Or for example i'm farming supplies and accidentally im pressing to fast on one ive just started again and finish the production using diamonds!!! wasted my diamonds making it finish which i didnt mean to happen. this happens a lot of times. If there was a way to undo this or an extra question if i want to actually spend them on it?

Could u guys pleaseee make an extra pop-up " are u sure u want to use diamonds to finish the production" or something like that.
Its driving me nuts that my diamonds go to waste like that.

Boorg

Captain
A bit something else. I dont know where to ask this or to complain about it? Just a small tip here. Please read admins.

I get it a lot of times that my diamonds are being spend accidentally while im pressing another building.
Or for example i'm farming supplies and accidentally im pressing to fast on one ive just started again and finish the production using diamonds!!! wasted my diamonds making it finish which i didnt mean to happen. this happens a lot of times. If there was a way to undo this or an extra question if i want to actually spend them on it?

Could u guys pleaseee make an extra pop-up " are u sure u want to use diamonds to finish the production" or something like that.
Its driving me nuts that my diamonds go to waste like that.

Go to settings and tick the check box Diamond Use Confirmation that should resolve your problem.

upload_2019-11-5_10-55-58.png

DeletedUser115943

I run 8 worlds. None received all 8 books. Most found 7. One missing 3.
I won't pay to play.
Oh, not one web left I couldn't see through.
Not overly impressed with this one.
If it wasn't for the avatars, I wouldn't have played.
Not impressed with the books. I found three of one silver and none of the other. They should give you at least a chance of collecting the whole set by making sure that the whole set is there to find!

Galladhorn

Monarch
I´m fine with this event. Two worlds 1 SAM and 1 LMA, both got the L9 Asylumn.
Both missed the Red book – Other books in plenty.
Lots of other wins even today in the LMA, two SoK´s and 3 Store Items.
Digging throught the library and similar is at least for me more entertaining than several other Event types.
- And I am almost sure that those wanted more than 1 Asylumn also go that, pushing a bit harder and using some Diamonds would properly get that.

Puablo

Corporal
There is still many hours of this event to go. I still stand a chance to get the sweets to gain the toold to get the 1 book I need. HOWEVER, there will be no time to complete the tasks as one is a 24 hour task.
What is the point?
So the Asylum will not get to the maximum level, and I can not complete the books task, yet I have completed every book given (even the duplicates).
This was a very badly organised game, and many more people will leave.

DeletedUser96901

24h tasks have an alternative option

and 24h productions can be done instantly with the boost from the inventory
one instantly finished but if you need many then 4x 6h boost is better

Any Empire

Sergeant
Interesting that (on 3 of my worlds) current DS expires 1 hour before event expires. Can't recall that happening before, but likely I just did not notice. Still, wonder what will pop up for that last hour..... only the shadow knows......

Vesiger

Monarch
I haven't found the gold book, but I think I've got a complete set of upgrades. I haven't actually tried building the Asylum yet...

DeletedUser116839

In the 3 worlds I have I didn't get above a level #7 Asylum. In one world I did get a gold book, but that wasn't enough to help!

I'm not sure if there was some kind of tactic to this event...I have heard that some players did better by waiting for the larger package costing 395 candies. I always went for the pack that cost 195. Maybe that was my problem?

joesoap

Major-General
In the 3 worlds I have I didn't get above a level #7 Asylum. In one world I did get a gold book, but that wasn't enough to help!

I'm not sure if there was some kind of tactic to this event...I have heard that some players did better by waiting for the larger package costing 395 candies. I always went for the pack that cost 195. Maybe that was my problem?
if you play 3 worlds & none of them get the top prize then maybe you need to consider using a different strategy on all 3 & see which gave the best results so you know for the next time