• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Halloween Event 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I’m nether a witch nor a wizard . . . . . I’m a Green Alien . . . . and there is no way you can ever seize a Green Alien !!! 8-) 8-) 8-)

Wishful thinking !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way it has become illegal to seize people let alone burn them at the stake !!! :? :? :?

Filthy psychic Xenos!

Time to deploy the Deathwatch - please stay at your current location, an Inquisitorial representative will be along shortly to offer their assistance.

Dead-Eye

General
My mostly completed assylum goes up tomorrow. Will be nice to be rid of the Xmass village from a couple years ago. I would suggest doing the book quests for the extra brooms and stuff. Might be a bit of a stretch to finish this without the extras. That said, I have not really put much thought or strategy toward my efforts. I hardly got a daily special anyways.

DeletedUser116173

A minute of clairvoyance: Whoever designed the Halloween event will get fired afterwards (if not fired already). I predict super-low engagement from quests. The whole design is not motivating to spend money. Geez, I remember rushing somewhere with wifi because my own connection was weak during the pirate quest and spending like 30 EUR on upgrading my Autumn building. This one? Got stuck for days on "defeating this very large army" despite all upgrades. Really sucks, guys.

Zanzi the just 55

Master Corporal
My mostly completed assylum goes up tomorrow. Will be nice to be rid of the Xmass village from a couple years ago. I would suggest doing the book quests for the extra brooms and stuff. Might be a bit of a stretch to finish this without the extras. That said, I have not really put much thought or strategy toward my efforts. I hardly got a daily special anyways.
My level 8 assylum is up and running now. Getting rid of old stuff seems to be the norm now as you advance. Has anyone hit the gold book yet. I've hit every other one numerous times and have stopped finishing them. Still waiting for the gold to finish all the books. Daily specials are not that great anyway and are hardly gotten. Have only hit 2 Black towers and have one already so don't need more. Will probably put to auction.

Boorg

Captain
Has anyone hit the gold book yet. I've hit every other one numerous times and have stopped finishing them. Still waiting for the gold to finish all the books.

I managed to find and completed 36 (now 40) Books in all (which includes the Gold Book) but I still have not found one Book, the Silver (Book 1) “The Lady in the Vail”, not much hope in finding it now and I am a little disappointed.

EDIT

Last edited:

DeletedUser6065

After playing several worlds, I am somewhat convinced that to get a Level 9, you gotta $$$$ .
. . . mk

Boorg

Captain
After playing several worlds, I am somewhat convinced that to get a Level 9, you gotta $$$$ .
. . . mk

I can’t agree with that!

A level 9 Asylum is possible without the need to use Diamonds, in fact many already have it.

Although I will not be building the Asylum I have had all upgrades for about a week and I should end up with 2 or 3 extra upgrades.

DeletedUser6065

I can’t agree with that!

A level 9 Asylum is possible without the need to use Diamonds, in fact many already have it.

Although I will not be building the Asylum I have had all upgrades for about a week and I should end up with 2 or 3 extra upgrades.

You have no sex life.
To each his own.
. . . mk

Boorg

Captain
You have no sex life.
To each his own.
. . . mk

What has that got to do with how you can get all the Upgrades? :? :? :?

EDIT :

Therefore you are right and everybody else who already has or will have a Level 9 Asylum without using Diamonds is wrong!

Or maybe it is just Green Alien Power !!!

Probably you are the one that is wrong!

Last edited:

Boorg

Captain
I did this event in 6 worlds, and only in my main one was I able to get all 8 different books.

I agree that it’s not easy to find all the 8 different Books.

I planned to do the Event only in my Main World and in my other Worlds (Secondary) I only did some Quests but in one of these Secondary Worlds I sort of carried on doing the Quests therefore I ended up doing the Event in two Worlds.

What’s funny is that in this Secondary World I quickly collected all the 8 different Books with much less effort and by collecting less Books as in this Secondary World I was not giving the Books much importance, in fact in this Secondary World I only collected 15 Books, whilst in my Main World I collected and completed 36 (now 40) Books without finding all the 8 different Books!

EDIT
EDIT

Last edited:

iExchange

Private
. . . mk
I already have a Lv9 Asylum, and when the event finishes i will have another Lv1 Asylum and 2 more upgrades.

Maybe some people had a better strategy, but i just hunted the Vials, oh and a couple of avatars :rolleyes:
I didn't stress too much for the pumpkins - as I got some along the ride, aaand i managed also to get around 12-13 daily specials 8-)