• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Halloween Event 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Emberguard

Legend
Therefore if somebody always logs-in several times daily how can the lack of incidents (less then 10) for several consecutive days be explained?.
I'm not sure unless it's in the city hidden behind buildings. Which you could use reconstruction mode to strip the city and move the town hall to make sure there's nothing there.

Support would be able to check whether you're getting incidents if you're worried about a lack of incidents

Boorg

Captain
I'm not sure unless it's in the city hidden behind buildings. Which you could use reconstruction mode to strip the city and move the town hall to make sure there's nothing there.

Support would be able to check whether you're getting incidents if you're worried about a lack of incidents

True at times incidents might be hidden behind buildings and thanks for the suggestion but stripping the City every time is not practical.

No I am not worried about my incidents I’m asking because it does seem to be a common issue as there is always somebody airing concern about the number of incidents in these Forum Discussions.

Here is one example . . . . .

At least you have incidents, I don't have those...

"You may have up to 15, but no less than 10 incidents spawning during one day."
I had 5 and yes.. I know because it was from a quest, now I am stuck on another quest and didn't pick any other than those 5... It's been a day now...

Emberguard

Legend
@Boorg ”a day” could still be less then 24 hrs depending on when each incident started and ended. It’d have to be looked at through a ticket to see if there’s a problem

Boorg

Captain
@Boorg ”a day” could still be less then 24 hrs depending on when each incident started and ended.

How can that be possible?

When as you already confirmed and outlined and as clearly stated in the FoE Wiki . . . . .

You can expect to find 10 to 15 incidents every day and every incident is available for 24 hours after appearing, so make sure to search for them regularly.

Emberguard

Legend
@Boorg not denying that it’s a 24 hr timer. I’m saying sometimes the customer is right and sometimes they’re mistaken about starting time. It depends on if they’re guesstimating or timing a full day. Instances don’t always appear straight away when logging in so they’d have to time from when it appears.

Boorg

Captain
@Boorg not denying that it’s a 24 hr timer. I’m saying sometimes the customer is right and sometimes they’re mistaken about starting time. It depends on if they’re guesstimating or timing a full day. Instances don’t always appear straight away when logging in so they’d have to time from when it appears.

I understand what you mean and I agree that there are many factors and probabilities to be taken into consideration which makes it difficult to reach a reasonable conclusion.

What I don’t understand is how can all those that say they are not getting enough incidents be all wrong particularly when people are logging in several times daily which should enable them to at least have the minimum number of incidents (10) daily.

Maybe it’s as you say “sometimes they are right and sometimes they are wrong”.

Vesiger

Monarch
The story on the Common Book seems to jump straight from a little boy under the bed to 'suddenly, her long rotting fingernails' - whose fingernails?
It feels as if two books have got mixed up, or else there is a chapter missing... (or am I the only one who actually reads the stories?::cool::

DeletedUser113125

The story on the Common Book seems to jump straight from a little boy under the bed to 'suddenly, her long rotting fingernails' - whose fingernails?
It feels as if two books have got mixed up, or else there is a chapter missing... (or am I the only one who actually reads the stories?::cool::
I always forget to read the stories; I wish there was a way to go back and read them.

Boorg

Captain
It's hard to tell when you are as cursed as me :( a bit more, a bit less? Who'd notice

Green Aliens will notice in fact Green Aliens also have the ability to remove a curse, obviously nothing is perfect and there are risks involved !!!

Interested???

Boorg

Captain
I need all the help I can get :)

FINALLY DONE !!!

The Curse has been undone and totally removed, I apologise if it took a while but it was one of those tough and difficult curses. :D :D :D

Unfortunately as I said the other day removing curses carries great risks and this curse did have it’s side effects !!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

But now you are curse free therefore let us look at the bright side . . . . .

You are back to being an always happy normal Veggie like you used to be before the curse was cast upon you but now you have a twin Veggie !!! :P :P :P

upload_2019-10-24_2-43-45.png

GOOD LUCK 8-) 8-) 8-)

DeletedUser113110

FINALLY DONE !!!

The Curse has been undone and totally removed, I apologise if it took a while but it was one of those tough and difficult curses. :D :D :D

Unfortunately as I said the other day removing curses carries great risks and this curse did have it’s side effects !!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

But now you are curse free therefore let us look at the bright side . . . . .

You are back to being an always happy normal Veggie like you used to be before the curse was cast upon you but now you have a twin Veggie !!! :P :P :P

View attachment 19972

GOOD LUCK 8-) 8-) 8-)

:lol:
Witch(or Wizard)! Seize her(or him) and burn her(or him)at the stake!!:D

Boorg

Captain
:lol:
Witch(or Wizard)! Seize her(or him) and burn her(or him)at the stake!!:D

I’m nether a witch nor a wizard . . . . . I’m a Green Alien . . . . and there is no way you can ever seize a Green Alien !!! 8-) 8-) 8-)

Wishful thinking !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way it has become illegal to seize people let alone burn them at the stake !!! :? :? :?