• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Halloween Event 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
A very production heavy event. Playing just this afternoon, I'm up to quest 23 in my Bronze Age city (all blacksmiths) and only between quests 5 and 12 on my other 3 worlds......
Yeah, I'll admit that I've been a lazy sad-sack today, but that's because the kitten decided I just *had* to wake up at 4am.:P

LA - Free UA

Sergeant
Is that the one to find 5 incidents? Not that far yet but it wouldn't surprise me if they suddenly become like rocking horse poo

thats the one I have gone from maybe having 5/6 all together every time I either load my game or go to the continent or expedition maps, to 5 logins in 7 hours and not one has shown up Ha Ha

thats the one I have gone from maybe having 5/6 all together every time I either load my game or go to the continent or expedition maps, to 5 logins in 7 hours and not one has shown up Ha Ha
The same way recurring quests hardly ever give coins or supplies when an event wants them :lol:

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Hmmmmm... I must be lucky then, as I think I had at least 7-8 incidents waiting for me this morning when I hit that quest. :)
Early this afternoon I was finally through the sequential quests and can now happily reset my city back to it's regular daily play - yippie!

Events are so much more relaxing when it's basically down to just an extra daily challenge per day. :P
I found that this quest line was beyond easy as well... If I hadn't been so damn exhausted yesterday, I probably could have polished it off within a single day.

DeletedUser720

Considering the fact that a new world has started together with this event, I've noticed some issues with low era players. Quests that ask you to pay a certain amount of coins / supplies, have way too high amounts. Eg. a book (side) quest, asks me to pay 4000 coins in Bronze Age. That's way too much after starting the game for only 1 day. Someone else was also complaining that they have multiple book quests active and they're asked to pay 8k, 12k and 16k coins. That's a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering the fact that a new world has started together with this event, I've noticed some issues with low era players. Quests that ask you to pay a certain amount of coins / supplies, have way too high amounts. Eg. a book (side) quest, asks me to pay 4000 coins in Iron Age. That's way too much after starting the game for only 1 day. Someone else was also complaining that they have multiple book quests active and they're asked to pay 8k, 12k and 16k coins. That's a lot.
While I agree and I'm also there with the same issues on S, it's not very often you'd start a new world/city on the day an event starts.

Even with a week headstart cities would be in a much better place to be able to do these quests with out too much trouble.

As it stands I'm also waiting for 30fp quest as I cannot donate bronze goods to the treasury :rolleyes:

DeletedUser96901

Considering the fact that a new world has started together with this event, I've noticed some issues with low era players. Quests that ask you to pay a certain amount of coins / supplies, have way too high amounts. Eg. a book (side) quest, asks me to pay 4000 coins in Iron Age. That's way too much after starting the game for only 1 day. Someone else was also complaining that they have multiple book quests active and they're asked to pay 8k, 12k and 16k coins. That's a lot.
lol

faster then the game expects player being in the Iron Age but complaining there are things too expensive :rolleyes:

and to be honest: 4k coins isn't very much in iron age
only 80 times aiding

DeletedUser720

lol

faster then the game expects player being in the Iron Age but complaining there are things too expensive :rolleyes:

and to be honest: 4k coins isn't very much in iron age
only 80 times aiding

I meant Bronze Age. In Iron Age I bet it's more than 4000 coins.

Emberguard

Legend
anyone else finding incidents are much rarer when doing quest 22
It would likely have to do with when you logged in and how many incidents you had for that day prior to the quest

Incidents:
Everyone gets between 10 and 15 incidents per day of varying rarity. You cannot get more than 15 in a day. If they expire before you collect them, then it’s just tough luck.

DeletedUser115071

So on the first day of the event, the 1st incident i collected gave 5 candies and the 3rd one 20 candies :lol::lol:
At least you have incidents, I don't have those...

"You may have up to 15, but no less than 10 incidents spawning during one day."
I had 5 and yes.. I know because it was from a quest, now I am stuck on another quest and didn't pick any other than those 5... It's been a day now...

iExchange

Private
^ I am sorry to hear that mate :(
Are you on the 22nd quest? Because you have the other option to finish productions of your age - just hit the 5 mins one and you should be good or.. am I missing something? :blush:

DeletedUser12400

Is it lost if I don't collect it and move forward?:zzz:

upload_2019-10-18_0-39-6.png

Last edited by a moderator: