• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Halloween Event 2016

DeletedUser108802

You're welcome. If you wont have any graveyard in city then you will receive another graveyard.
I will receive another graveyard plus get to keep my original graveyard, but only if my original graveyard is in my inventory? But if my original graveyard is in my city, then I won't be given the option to sell a building and get a new graveyard, and my only option will be to sell my graveyard?

DeletedUser12400

I will receive another graveyard plus get to keep my original graveyard, but only if my original graveyard is in my inventory?
Exactly.
But if my original graveyard is in my city, then I won't be given the option to sell a building and get a new graveyard, and my only option will be to sell my graveyard?
If you don't have "Store Building" in your inventory then it's your only option.

DeletedUser110060

Finish 24 hours production - 5 times

I started 5 one day productions yesterday that are now finished and it did not update the quest so am a bit confused as to what i am supposed to do for this one?

DeletedUser12400

I started 5 one day productions yesterday that are now finished and it did not update the quest so am a bit confused as to what i am supposed to do for this one?
If you sure that you did set 5 production buildings for 24 hours and after collecting them the quest did not update then please contact support regarding this matter. They will look into it.

DeletedUser96901

in supply buildings ?

goods buildings don't count

DeletedUser110060

That will probably be it, thank you will try again. These quests are difficult if you havent been playing that long. I wish they worded them a little better for us noobs :)

DeletedUser105544

This is the first event I skiped. And I'm 100% sure now that I did right.

DeletedUser105219

i am on the last diddle

ADD ONE TO YOUR EMPIRE ??????? any help would be grateful thank you

DeletedUser12400

i am on the last diddle

ADD ONE TO YOUR EMPIRE ??????? any help would be grateful thank you
You must acquire a province;)

"One of these is made of many. Acquire all the little ones and new lands you'll have plenty."
upload_2016-10-26_21-29-1.png

DollyLlama

Private
planning ahead: can anyone tell me what quest #23 in the Halloween Event is?
(sorry if the answer is already posted somewhere, but I searched on "23" and nothing came up.

DeletedUser12400

Last edited by a moderator: