• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Halloween Event 2016

DeletedUser4727

BOO!

This thread is for discussing our Spooctacular event, Halloween 2016! You can find the full announcement and video here

Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser107476

Happiness build, happiness build, happiness and coin build.
Bored of event already when does winter event start?

If they had kept in Mad Scientist's Lab or something like that then would of been interested but to replace it with a 1x1 happiness build shows how out of touch with players inno are.

Last edited by a moderator:

Denver Pyle

Master Corporal
If there will be a lot of 1x1, 2x1, 1x2 happiness builds then it will frustrate the hell out of me and I will not be playing the event

DeletedUser17180

Happiness build, happiness build, happiness and coin build.
to be fair, there's not a lot to do in FoE. there are some quests which ask you to have population less than XX, but that is more of an annoyance than a challenge.

Denver Pyle

Master Corporal
Every thought about an event that centers around GE ?? Rewards based upon milestones reached for a guild, ie. percentage of fights guild completed, 3 rounds of 12 fights/negotiations x number of guild members. Guild rewards as well as personal rewards plus normal quest line??

DeletedUser6065

I foresee the day when my city consists solely of a Town Hall, a Confectionery, a Graveyard and 2 conncting Road Tiles.
. . . . mk

DeletedUser109966

If I use the store item on an object (ie Graveyard), does it count the same as selling it?

DeletedUser

If I use the store item on an object (ie Graveyard), does it count the same as selling it?
I would assume not as it's not the same function, but interesting question. Why do you ask?
Don't use store item on your graveyard, you may as well sell it during the event and get an upgrade in your inventory. Either way, it's out of your city.

DeletedUser109966

no you keep it in your inventory

Thank you for your answer.... I knew it would keep the Graveyard in the inventory, I just wondered if it was a designed perk to the 'store item' (to create a much in demand prize) where the game mechanics treated the removing of an object from your city exactly the same as deleting an object no matter how you performed the action... it appears not.... cheers

DeletedUser109966

It was a good thought though... If you have been playing over a year, so have an object to upgrade and have the Store Item, then you can upgrade and keep the old version too... nice bonus for those players that like different size versions of objects when city redesigning...

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Wonderful! my 'build' button has just ceased to function since the arrival of the event.