• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Halloween Event 2015

DeletedUser12400

am stuck on last quest , have sold buildings to make space but no (tick) has it got to be a certain number or type or do I need to create a certain size free space
If you don't own any type of graveyard then sell 3 buildings from your current age. If you do own any type of graveyard then sell it to get an improved one.

Hello i need some help
i have problem with last quest
im in Contemporary era and i dont have graveyard
i sold 3 canal bridge -decs from my era but that dasnt work
my clanmates told me to try cherry three but i dont have enough gold to unlock it and there is no time to colect that amount

Try to refresh your game and sell those decorations again if still didn't work then I sugest to contact support and ask them to look into it. (To contact support using a browser, right-click ingame and go to "Contact Support")

Last edited by a moderator:

joesoap

Major-General
Hoy!

I received my haunted house in the inventory this morning, but my partner hasn't. We worked it out together so if mine was right, then hers is too.

Has everyone got theirs yet, or are they still dishing them out?

wasnt part of the rules - please do not share the answers to the puzzles. If you do you'll unfortunately be disqualified

DeletedUser5514

I must say I did wonder how so many entries can be assessed and how many people it would take to do the task even in a week.

it would be much easier if they had given an excel file for us to fill, either with letters (crossword) or with colors (wordsearch)...

DeletedUser108516

I received a reply on my word search saying that I did it wrong because I missed a word, but I checked it again and I definitely have the word marked. I sent a reply to the same email saying which row and column the word is in so they can see it is clearly marked.

Will this be enough or should I contact support instead?

DeletedUser12400

I received a reply on my word search saying that I did it wrong because I missed a word, but I checked it again and I definitely have the word marked. I sent a reply to the same email saying which row and column the word is in so they can see it is clearly marked.

In case they still reply that you have missed a word then ask them to provide proof what exactly you missed.

DeletedUser108240

I would like to whine a bit here.

It seems to be a common feature of events that they PUSH you forwards to higher ages/eras. Research a tech, take a province, scout a new province... Rush rush rush. This halloween I simply refused to do the event. Instead I am taking my time, getting my GBs built and leveled up to where they are actually useful.

Too bad about the mad scientist lab, it is cool and I want one; but if the price is to leave behind GBs at level 1 or two the way I see them in all too many senior players, then I can wait a year, or 2.

What is the rush?

love Villow

Upupa Epops

Master Corporal
Yes I found I had to scamper through Industrial Age which was a pity as I also like to spend a bit of time in each age - although I really do love my Mad Scientist Lab.

As regards the crossword and wordsearch prizes. I got an email today saying they would be put in my inventory but they haven't showed up yet.

DeletedUser108572

I received the same reply saying I missed "at least 1 word". They can't even say what exactly I did wrong ("at least" means it could be 1 or even more words). But I checked it carefully several times, so I'm sure there are no mistakes. I sent reply to the same e-mail. Now, I wait what the'll say.

DeletedUser107059

Hmm had reply and prize for Xword but neither reply or prize for w-search. Is that how others are getting things?

DeletedUser108516

I received the same reply saying I missed "at least 1 word". They can't even say what exactly I did wrong ("at least" means it could be 1 or even more words). But I checked it carefully several times, so I'm sure there are no mistakes. I sent reply to the same e-mail. Now, I wait what the'll say.

Luckily they told me which word I was "missing" so I know for sure that I have it marked. Hopefully they will check replies too.

Hmm had reply and prize for Xword but neither reply or prize for w-search. Is that how others are getting things?

It does seem like they are checking the word searches first though so I guess just wait a bit more for the cross word results.

DeletedUser108240

I agree that they could make electronic version.. I dont have printer, scanner and paint.. and i must disagree i think its pretty awesome looking and unique prize for such a small effort.. what did you expect diamonds!? We must appricaite that they actually made a competition with prize because they dont have to..
IF you have Windows you have paint. It has been a free accessory for at least 20 years. Like the calculator. Check you Accessories folder under programs.

Roc8

Corporal
At least you have received a response. Please be aware there are still many who have not received a response. Quite annoying for those of us still waiting. How are the responses being sent? Alphabetically? I know some who submitted their solutions AFTER I did have received their haunted houses. Very disappointed.

Upupa Epops

Master Corporal
If it is alphabetic by email or username then they must be working backwards as mine begins with U :rolleyes:
The haunted house and scarecrow just arrived in my inventory along with two 10 Forge Point packages. So I guess as Overtype says, we just need to be patient.

DeletedUser108572

Finally, they answered "we found the missing words as duplicates/part of other words" (but actually, there are many words as part of other words). So they sent me my scarecrow. Fortunately, the problem is over.

DeletedUser5514

Ive received the prize from the wordsearch... regarding the crossword, they say i made it wrong. I sure want to know what i might have failed, since im quite sure all words fit the puzzle and i also did find words with same size and meaning that could fit the same parts of the puzzle from wich i threw a coin to the air and chose accordingly. In fact, ive found several words at positions 10, 26, 30, 34 and 37 (across) and at positions 27 and 32 (down), that could be placed there.

Such challenge takes too long and gives nothing back, because it is highly subjective. I will not join such challenge ever again because its simply unjust.

Zanzi the just 55

Master Corporal

I just received prize for Word Search too with no notification from them yet. Nothing on Crossword yet but they say they will reply if you did win so I guess 'wait and see'.

Just received word that my Crossword was wrong but that's all that was said...Sure would like to know what they feel are the right answers as I feel I had right ones too like others said but for some places there could be more than one word that would fit and it's all subjective(their interpretation not ours!). Wonder if they are going to print out what they felt were the right answers to the Crossword. Way too much time spent on Crossword for what you get or in my case, not get, in return. Certainly will rethink in future whether will do the extras they offer.

Last edited:

DeletedUser16026

I just received prize for Word Search too with no notification from them yet. Nothing on Crossword yet but they say they will reply if you did win so I guess 'wait and see'.

You've been given prizes for both. If you have not received a response feel free to contact support for more info or send in another email.