• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Halloween Event 2015

DeletedUser

Could the mods please answer a couple of the questions that have been asked a number of times.

Mainly, is it okay to find a word within a word (as in ghoul being part of ghoulish). I can't find two Ghoul words but it would be nice to have confirmation. Also the word cemetery appears twice on the list, is that supposed to be like that and I'm blind or was that a mistake?

For the crossword, is it possible to get a less vague hint for 2 across. no magic could mean a million things and with only one letter to help it could still be a lot of words. Yes I've read what other people have given for clues but that is their opinion and it would be nice if the mods could give a better clue or confirm the current rumored clue of HP.

Last question. So if we get a graveyard in this competition and place it, and then a 2nd graveyard for the event will we be able to delete the GY we just built and upgrade to the old graveyard? Otherwise what would the point be of getting two graveyards at the same time.

Thanks in advance.

Mandy540

Private
halloween event

No news, but I'm sure it'll become obvious when they are appointed. :)

I am sorry if this is out of order or in the wrong place but didn't know what else to do...................I think the "think it through" part of the quest is way too hard I have no idea where to begin because I can't even get a clue? not good,not good at all

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96995

I am sorry if this is out of order or in the wrong place but didn't know what else to do...................I think the "think it through" part of the quest is way too hard I have no idea where to begin because I can't even get a clue? not good,not good at all

Spend 7 Fps

DeletedUser16026

It is okay to find words within words, yes. It is possible that a word has appeared on there twice, there's no need to point it out twice.

Regarding the crossword 2 across, the HP clue is the best we can give you as well.

The rewards for the crossword and the wordsearch include a Haunted House and a Scarecrow, they do not include a Graveyard. So there should be no clash with the rewards from the ingame Halloween event.

Zanzi the just 55

Master Corporal
Help..Have sent emails of finished Halloween Crossword and Word Search using addresses given by moderators.......'Crossword.FoE.EN@gmx.com' and 'WordSearch.FoE.EN@gmx.com' .My email Sent box shows them both sent but after a few hours have received a 'Mailer-Daemon' response from my IP stating...

Message delivery to 'WordSearch.FoE.EN@gmx.com' delayed
SMTP module(domain gmx.com) reports:
mx01.gmx.net: incorrect SMTP prompt at the host

Tried resending at another time with the same results. What is the problem and was my email received or not. Is the problem at my end or yours or are the addresses wrong?

DeletedUser12400

Help..Have sent emails of finished Halloween Crossword and Word Search using addresses given by moderators.......'Crossword.FoE.EN@gmx.com' and 'WordSearch.FoE.EN@gmx.com' .My email Sent box shows them both sent but after a few hours have received a 'Mailer-Daemon' response from my IP stating...

Message delivery to 'WordSearch.FoE.EN@gmx.com' delayed
SMTP module(domain gmx.com) reports:
mx01.gmx.net: incorrect SMTP prompt at the host

Tried resending at another time with the same results. What is the problem and was my email received or not. Is the problem at my end or yours or are the addresses wrong?
I am sorry to hear you're running into email delivery problems, though I can't say they're uncommon. Have you tried to send from a different email account!?

DeletedUser104718

the mad scientist lab is a completely new building that is being introduced as a prize for this event, the newest graveyard is also a new building, so this event is giving everybody the chance to get at least 1 never seen before building & still that doesn't seem to be enough

LOL, Its nothing to do with the fact that you get a chance of two possible buildings at the end and it not being enough. It sthe fract that each daily quest is not giving a decent reward for the effort people are putting in .. for example.. Not all players have the means to conquer a province and then have the ability to sct straight after, some cant even complete one of these or even both.. So end up spending loads of time trading to negotiate or spend money to get diamonds to be able to buiy what they need.. And what do u get for your effort 9 goods a few supplies a blueprint.. ... Come on.. Rewards should be based on their difficulty as previously indicated in original post did we not get a better prize system last year? Yes freebies are great but its all about participation and if 40% of the players cant compete in the quests they will give up and not get chance at the NEW PRIZES or get that pee'd off with these events that they leave the game and go elsewhere which isn't good for any of us..!!! As I say Im not one of the players struggling as I always prepare for these events by leaving free space in my city having enough FPs having a province available to sct and having the goods to negotiate a sector(s) but not everyones that lucky.. All Im saying is think about the rewards based on the task at hand and give better prizes for the work required.!

DeletedUser3360

With the new age started, for those of us at the end of the Tech Tree/Map I don't think it's going to be possible to complete the Halloween quests without using diamonds. The scout to get to the new continent takes 3 days 12 hours, if the scout to get to the first province takes around the same that's going to be way after the 10th. And there's a quest coming up that requires map actions.

DeletedUser5180

With the new age started, for those of us at the end of the Tech Tree/Map I don't think it's going to be possible to complete the Halloween quests without using diamonds. The scout to get to the new continent takes 3 days 12 hours, if the scout to get to the first province takes around the same that's going to be way after the 10th. And there's a quest coming up that requires map actions.

after the initial scouting to get to the new continent the first province scouting takes 1 day

DeletedUser106977

if you finish the crossword and wordsearch puzzles and you take the screenshot and go to send it in will you need to specify what world you want your rewards or will you be rewarded the prizes in all worlds your in?

and if you did the puzzles in paint do you have to take a screenshot or can you just send your saved finished file?

DeletedUser16026

if you finish the crossword and wordsearch puzzles and you take the screenshot and go to send it in will you need to specify what world you want your rewards or will you be rewarded the prizes in all worlds your in?

and if you did the puzzles in paint do you have to take a screenshot or can you just send your saved finished file?

The rewards will only be added to a single world. If you have not specified a world you'll be contacted to ask you on which world you want the prize.

If you have done the puzzles in paint you can save the finished file and submit that. :)

DeletedUser105454

Halloween Event 2015.png
Hello I am stuck on Quest 8, Pretty City Brave Chicken.
I found a Forge of Empires Wikia for this, including the solution.
Problem is: I have Built one of every building from each build group and have spent 7 forge points.

The game does NOT register one of the building.
I have rebuilt all the buildings three times.

What is the solution?

DeletedUser12400

Problem is: I have Built one of every building from each build group and have spent 7 forge points.

What is the solution?

I would contact support and ask them to look into it. (To contact support using a browser, right-click ingame and go to "Contact Support")

DeletedUser3360

What is the solution?

Did you build a road, a road is considered a building for this quest.

after the initial scouting to get to the new continent the first province scouting takes 1 day

That's okay then, Thanks for that info.

DeletedUser108108

any thoughts on riddle 11 out of 14. It is a certain production site.....i know the farm produces pumpkins at an 8 hour setting.....40 brothers....

DeletedUser12400

any thoughts on riddle 11 out of 14. It is a certain production site.....i know the farm produces pumpkins at an 8 hour setting.....40 brothers....
You have to spend 7 forge points and build 1 Pottery :p

joesoap

Major-General

40 brothers could maybe be the amount of workers needed in the production building & as jack would be working alongside them that would make 41