• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Halloween Event 2015

DeletedUser15501

I'm also a non native english speaker and Halloween is barely mentioned in my country.

Although the crosswords weren't easy to complete I think I managed to do the job, but I still have 2 questions for you.

First, is it possible that some clues have 2 possible answers? For 2 or 3 clues, I found 2 words that fit perfectly in the grid and are both correct answers.

And how are we supposed to find an answer to "no Magic" (clue 2)? I am nowhere with this, and google can't help me.

See my last reply before yours, there's a small clue in there that should be able to help you enough to find the answer yourself. I had never heard of the word before either as a non-English native speaker. I can't say anymore about it because I'm not allowed to share my answers according to the rules of this game. Good luck mate. :)

DeletedUser106977

if you finish the crossword and wordsearch puzzles and you take the screenshot and go to send it in will you need to specify what world you want your rewards or will you be rewarded the prizes in all worlds your in?

and if you did the puzzles in paint do you have to take a screenshot or can you just send your saved finished file?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108505

See my last reply before yours, there's a small clue in there that should be able to help you enough to find the answer yourself. I had never heard of the word before either as a non-English native speaker. I can't say anymore about it because I'm not allowed to share my answers according to the rules of this game. Good luck mate. :)

Thanks mate! I think I got it, I knew the french version of the word but as you can imagine, never used it once :)

DeletedUser108500

Yay I finally found the answer to 2! Would have never guessed it, I have never heard or seen the word before. If you've read Harry Potter you should know the answer though. I chanced upon it after a few more google searches. :)

That was the first answer I came up with but then got thinking that has nothing to do with Halloween and all the rest of the answers do. There is also a couple other answers that fit there also. I don't want to put the wrong one in and end up not getting anything because its the wrong answer after all that work.

DeletedUser15501

That was the first answer I came up with but then got thinking that has nothing to do with Halloween and all the rest of the answers do. There is also a couple other answers that fit there also. I don't want to put the wrong one in and end up not getting anything because its the wrong answer after all that work.

Well I'm pretty sure my answer is correct, it is related to magic and magic is related to Halloween. Perhaps there are multiple correct answers though that fit there, I just couldn't find any other possible answer that fits the clue given.

DeletedUser108509

Problems as well

copy and paste into paint then text in the letters....simples

i cant work out 6 down though to complete the crossword :(

I google the answer but the suggested solution doesn't fit with the letters supplied with the across clues.

Figured out the other answers pretty fast this is just the sticking point

DeletedUser108496

what type of a question is 6 down? thats supposed to be a clue?

DeletedUser108232

The Big Haloween 2015 Contest Question/Discussion

Ok. I can't share details as sharing details gets people disqualified, but...

Does anyone know if we have to find BOTH instances of "Cemetery" that appear on the source page of words? Also, Do we have to find "Fright" and "Frightening" as two separate instances?

I have found both "Crackle" and "Crackling" I won't say where they are... but I can't for the life of me Find "Cat" or "black" in their own instance because I found "blackcat" Try as I might...

Clarity on words within words and the double "cemetery" would be awesome.

DeletedUser108232

I have also found two instances of "Fog" Not sure what one is valid so I circled both. Again I cannot say where they are on the puzzle. that is not permitted.

DeletedUser99931

will I get the lowest graveyard if I've already deleted my old graveyard? also what does the mad scientist lab do??

DeletedUser108498

Can any one that figured out 16 give a more normal clue to it please? I gave up on trying to pull anything out of that after spending all day yesterday on it.

NVM I guess I just needed a fresh morning head I figured it out. Still battling between two possibilities on 2 tho. Can some one say is it literally or is it a "complete the sentence" kind a clue?

DeletedUser

Yes you will. If you have no existing graveyard placed in your city when you get the final quest, you'll get the quest to gain a normal GY. The MSL is a bit like a bazaar, you can produce coins, supplies, medals, FP and goods.

DeletedUser98943

As in a particular part of the calendar? As in a month?

DeletedUser108481

What I meant was how do I get into the competition so that I can do a screenshot ?? I can't find the crossword or wordsearch.

DeletedUser107117

I'm also struggling with the word search, not even bothering with the crosswords as I'm not native english speaker. There are two words I can't find at all, carve and goblins, and I've spent few hours looking for those, using few different techniques to find them...

EDIT:
How could I miss carve :D It was right there...

DeletedUser108518

Crossword Puzzle

Does anyone know what 6 down is?
I have search and search and can't figure it out.
Please anyone?
This is my last one to complete the puzzle.