• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Halloween Event 2015

DeletedUser7719

You could save the image, then use paint or a similar picture edit application to do it, then send it back, but what you and I suggested are the only options right now.

DeletedUser

the halloween event

I've tried playing the halloween event crossword and word search and its not letting me type in my answers. what aren't i doing or not doing right? plz explain.

DeletedUser

I've tried playing the halloween event crossword and word search and its not letting me type in my answers. what aren't i doing or not doing right? plz explain.

It's just a picture, not interactive. The support team think it's reasonable to have to fart around, printing out pictures and scanning them back in once done.

DeletedUser106459

I'm also not a native English speaker and we don't celebrate Halloween here either,

Halloween isnt celebrated in anywhere but America - otherwise its just a day people dress up as ghouls and kids annoy people trying to get free food off them.

What is this wordsearchy thing you lot are on about anyway?

DeletedUser

in regards to the wordsearch.....
do the letters of the words have to be inline or can the letters zigzag back and forth???

DeletedUser98943

OMG - possibly the worst launch of ANY competition by INNO ever!

Seriously - no download format and xword compiled by someone that has clearly never done it before ?!!!!!!!!! I do The Telegraph cryptic every day in about 20 mins - most of the clues only intersect with one other word - how on earth is that supposed to work??

DeletedUser108498

Any one managed to make ANY sense of 2 and 16? I think the person that wrote that crossword was worse off with English then I am.... It took a lot of creativity to make sense of some of the "clues" but those two are just too much for me.

DeletedUser98943

Yes - they're rubbish clues. Use google.

*tip - some of the clues are actually 2 word answers - not that you can tell from the clue though

DeletedUser108498

I can use a better clue for both of those cos anything I can come up with related to those clues comes up with a total unrelated results on google... I'm starting to feel like an idiot now.

DeletedUser5399

@ RayAdams: On the left side of the screen, see two Pumpkin faces. They give you the quests. Be sure to click on both of them and accept their quests.

DeletedUser15501

Any one managed to make ANY sense of 2 and 16? I think the person that wrote that crossword was worse off with English then I am.... It took a lot of creativity to make sense of some of the "clues" but those two are just too much for me.

I have no idea about 2 yet, I have searched every single word related to Halloween and nothing seems to fit the ''no Magic'' clue. Google is no help here either. Number 16 can be googled though, just need to find the right words/sentence to search for.

DeletedUser102051

My english not that good and and cant find a hint for that #13 am i too grown up or what :D

DeletedUser98943

Got that but I'm still struggling with the top left - Red? What sort of clue is that???

DeletedUser15501

Yay I finally found the answer to 2! Would have never guessed it, I have never heard or seen the word before. If you've read Harry Potter you should know the answer though. I chanced upon it after a few more google searches. :)

DeletedUser108505

I'm also a non native english speaker and Halloween is barely mentioned in my country.

Although the crosswords weren't easy to complete I think I managed to do the job, but I still have 2 questions for you.

First, is it possible that some clues have 2 possible answers? For 2 or 3 clues, I found 2 words that fit perfectly in the grid and are both correct answers.

And how are we supposed to find an answer to "no Magic" (clue 2)? I am nowhere with this, and google can't help me.