• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Halloween Event 2015

DeletedUser15501

copy and paste into paint then text in the letters....simples

i cant work out 6 down though to complete the crossword :(

Can't work out 6 down either... and 2 horizontal is giving me problems as well. :(

DeletedUser914

Can't work out 6 down either... and 2 horizontal is giving me problems as well. :(

For me as non native English speaker and citizen of a non halloween country the whole puzzle is impossible to do.

DeletedUser15501

For me as non native English speaker and citizen of a non halloween country the whole puzzle is impossible to do.

I'm also not a native English speaker and we don't celebrate Halloween here either, but I don't think that this puzzle is impossible for me. Also if English was such an obstacle for me I should not have joined the International server. Most questions in this puzzle are pretty easy though, and others you can google up. :) I solved 6 down by the way just now through logical thinking, only 2 horizontal left now...

DeletedUser99982

Can someone please clarify if the clues for 23 down and 28 down need to be swapped. I can think of simple answers for both if they can, but not if they can't.

Jaygandi

Private
I looked at the puzzles and now I can't find the address to email them to. Does anyone know or still have them?

2015 Halloween puzzles

Anyone know how one fills in the crossword or highlights the word search? Short of copying to Word, printing out, completing it by hand, scanning it in and then somehow posting it back, that is?

DeletedUser107724

Perhaps I can print them out... but scaning them will be a pain. Can I instead make a photo of the comlete puzzles and submit that? Will it qualify? (and trust me, I will make sure it's readable :D )

DeletedUser1032

Regarding the Graveyard... As far as I know, there is no way to buy a bigger Graveyard. You could upgrade the era of your existing Graveyard by using reno kits, but you can't spend diamonds in order to get a bigger Graveyard. Means that even the diamond users have to do their time before they get a bigger version of what they have.

Regarding the Halloween competition... I understand that we get some prizes for completing the crossword and the word thingy. But how does that work if a player has cities on multiple worlds? Does each world get the prize? Or does the prize go to only one world? If only one, how is it decided which one?

DeletedUser108482

Word Search

Hi all! :cool: I had a couple quick questions for the word search.

Are all the words alone or are some words completely within other words?
For example, could I find 'exam' in 'example' after finding the word 'example'?

Also, 'cemetery' is listed twice on the word search list. Should I be able to find it twice in the search, or was that a typo?
I was wondering because I found 'fog' twice, but it is only listed once.

Thanks for any help you can provide! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108484

Hi all! :cool: I had a couple quick questions for the word search.

Are all the words alone or are some words completely within other words?
For example, could I find 'exam' in 'example' after finding the word 'example'?

Also, 'cemetery' is listed twice on the word search list. Should I be able to find it twice in the search, or was that a typo?
I was wondering because I found 'fog' twice, but it is only listed once.

Thanks for any help you can provide! :D

Yes, I'm wondering the same thing too about words within words.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108482

I've literally went through every single character twice to look for "BUMPINTHENIGHT" but there does not seem to be such a word.

I definitely have seen that one in the search. It DOES exist lol. I had to use three different methods like 2-3 times to find "APPLES". Just try looking at it from a different angle or take a break and come back to it. There are 'only' like 1600 letters.

DeletedUser108484

I definitely have seen that one in the search. It DOES exist lol. I had to use three different methods like 2-3 times to find "APPLES". Just try looking at it from a different angle or take a break and come back to it. There are 'only' like 1600 letters.

haha! apparently after I wrote that and went back to looking, i saw it. -.-'''

same thing happened to me for "APPLES"! lol!