1. Forge Questers!

Join the contest for a chance to win 1,000 diamonds Read all about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A Few Good Mods!

Check out the various positions we have to offer here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Forge Cafe

Head to our Forge Cafe, ask a question, or have a chat. It's the perfect place for you to pull up a chair and learn more about the game and the forum here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Event Halloween Event 2015

Discussion in 'Announcement Discussions' started by ThePhantom, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Zanzi the just 55

Zanzi the just 55 Corporal

I did not get prizes for both as I didn't receive the Haunted House for the Crossword. I only received the Scarecrow for the correct Word Search.

2. Thanks for the help with that. I'm not entirely sure what's going on with this but he's said that he's got the population and that it just won't let him build it. Anyway, I'll have in contact support. Cheers!

3. rogeriods

rogeriods Lieutenant

still want to see the crossword solution... seems like a ripoff

4. thanatos100

thanatos100 Monarch

Take a look here

5. rogeriods

rogeriods Lieutenant

tks... missed a few indeed even though they were options i had considered while filling up the crossword

29) "candle" vs "crayon"; and
    26) "banshee" vs "specter" connected with 27) "spooky" vs "creepy" connected with 30) "potions" vs "content"

Highly subjective but i guess not being english nor speaking it regularly didnt help either :(

6. Upapa Epops

Upapa Epops Master Corporal

The trouble is it wasn't a cryptic crossword. Cryptic crossword clues very definitely only have one correct solution but they are usually much harder to solve.