• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Halloween Event 2015

DeletedUser108108

13 of 14 seems to mean delete an army unit, the trick being to get 'the monkey in the middle' or the middle of the five units. I tried to delete units from my army management file but i ended up deleting each one, except the middle one...at least i can identify it now. Any thoughts on this riddle?

DeletedUser12400

13 of 14 seems to mean delete an army unit, the trick being to get 'the monkey in the middle' or the middle of the five units. I tried to delete units from my army management file but i ended up deleting each one, except the middle one...at least i can identify it now. Any thoughts on this riddle?
You have to delete 1 light unit or 1 rogue ;)

DeletedUser107898

ok im blonde :)
what if i dont have a graveyard ? shows i can delete 3 ... 3 what? :D
find me...im lost...

DeletedUser12400

and if i skip this one as i dont really care about the grave anyway? do i still get my fp? :))
You can't skip "event questline". If you will not finish questline then you will not get Mad Scientist's Lab.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107898

You can't skip "event questline". If you not to finish questline then you will not get Mad Scientist's Lab.

Doh
First thing ill do with that ugly reward of a graveyard is to delete it. LOL

Edit:
Thx for shining my dusty brain OT

DeletedUser106400

Ok.

So I need to delete 3 decs from my era but I've literally just entered contemporary and have nothing from that era to delete. The closest tech to research to get me something to build and delete is 95 FPs away. Bit harsh that. What do I do?

DeletedUser12400

Ok.

So I need to delete 3 decs from my era but I've literally just entered contemporary and have nothing from that era to delete. The closest tech to research to get me something to build and delete is 95 FPs away. Bit harsh that. What do I do?
You actually can delete any building from your era.

Last edited by a moderator: