• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • Forum Contests

Don't forget to check out the current contests here.
  • Become part of the Team

Read all about our Moderator roles here.

Event Halloween Event 2015

DeletedUser18006

any thoughts on riddle 11 out of 14. It is a certain production site.....i know the farm produces pumpkins at an 8 hour setting.....40 brothers....
I was thinking it was Alchemist as that is the only one that needs 40 people to build i'm trying every build 5 minutes, 15 minutes, etc am I wrong?

DeletedUser12400

I was thinking it was Alchemist as that is the only one that needs 40 people to build i'm trying every build 5 minutes, 15 minutes, etc am I wrong?
40 brothers could maybe be the amount of workers needed in the production building & as jack would be working alongside them that would make 41
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

thank you Overtype
thank you
You're welcome guys! ;)

DeletedUser105454

Did you build a road, a road is considered a building for this quest.

That's okay then, Thanks for that info.
Yes, I did build a road.
More than one type, single lane and double lane.
No change.
Still stuck at 6/7 items done.

DeletedUser12400

Yes, I did build a road.
More than one type, single lane and double lane.
No change.
Still stuck at 6/7 items done.
If you are sure that you built - road, decoration, residential, production, goods, cultural, military building then definitely contact support and ask them to look into it.

DeletedUser105454

If you are sure that you built - road, decoration, residential, production, goods, cultural, military building then definitely contact support and ask them to look into it.
Ok, I figured it out.
I had two residential buildings on the go before that quest became active.
I assumed that the building of those houses would qualify for that quest.
Apparently, not.
I just built a hut and the quest is now complete.
Thanks everyone.

DeletedUser12400

Ok, I figured it out.
I had two residential buildings on the go before that quest became active.
I assumed that the building of those houses would qualify for that quest.
Apparently, not.
I just built a hut and the quest is now complete.
Thanks everyone.
I'm glad to hear that and you're welcome ;)

DeletedUser5399

I'm stuck on today's riddle.

40 men I call my brothers. If I had my druthers, I'd work side by side with the others. A solution to this riddle is not in sight? Here's a clue to help you escape your plight. I'm looking for a certain production site.

Haven't got a clue what to do. Can anyone give me a helpful clue? Thanks. :)

Edit: Never mind. I figured it out. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12400

I'm stuck on today's riddle.

40 men I call my brothers. If I had my druthers, I'd work side by side with the others. A solution to this riddle is not in sight? Here's a clue to help you escape your plight. I'm looking for a certain production site.

Haven't got a clue what to do. Can anyone give me a helpful clue? Thanks. :)
40 brothers could maybe be the amount of workers needed in the production building & as jack would be working alongside them that would make 41
Answer:
You have to build 1 Pottery :o

Upapa Epops

Master Corporal
How annoying. I thought I'd worked it out as needing a building that used 40 workers so I built an alchemist.:(
Thanks for setting me right.

DeletedUser5399

How annoying. I thought I'd worked it out as needing a building that used 40 workers so I built an alchemist.:(
Thanks for setting me right.
Yeah, I almost built an Alchemist too, but then realized that the quest had to be solvable by very beginning players too so I took another look at the Production Building options. :)

DeletedUser108293

can someone give me another clue for 10 on the crossword. I have all the other words but I cant figure out what stone marker is. I know the second letter is O and the second to last is N. Please help.

DeletedUser12400

can someone give me another clue for 10 on the crossword. I have all the other words but I cant figure out what stone marker is. I know the second letter is O and the second to last is N. Please help.
A riddle for you:
If you ever happen to see one of these etched
With your name, birth year and a future date
You might want to be worried that there is someone
Who knows when it is you’ll meet your fate

DeletedUser108293

Ah I think I got it now, I was thinking of the other word for it. I was thinking it was a type of person initially.

DeletedUser108613

Hello! I have problem with Acquire or annhilation - does that mean that I have to negotiate for sector or entire province or? Thank in advance!

DeletedUser108613

And what about Spend or spare? I need to spend coins or?

EDIT - spend 24 forge points?