• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Halloween Event 2015

DeletedUser18006

any thoughts on riddle 11 out of 14. It is a certain production site.....i know the farm produces pumpkins at an 8 hour setting.....40 brothers....

I was thinking it was Alchemist as that is the only one that needs 40 people to build i'm trying every build 5 minutes, 15 minutes, etc am I wrong?

DeletedUser12400

I was thinking it was Alchemist as that is the only one that needs 40 people to build i'm trying every build 5 minutes, 15 minutes, etc am I wrong?
40 brothers could maybe be the amount of workers needed in the production building & as jack would be working alongside them that would make 41
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

thank you Overtype
thank you
You're welcome guys! ;)

DeletedUser105454

Did you build a road, a road is considered a building for this quest.

That's okay then, Thanks for that info.

Yes, I did build a road.
More than one type, single lane and double lane.
No change.
Still stuck at 6/7 items done.

DeletedUser12400

Yes, I did build a road.
More than one type, single lane and double lane.
No change.
Still stuck at 6/7 items done.
If you are sure that you built - road, decoration, residential, production, goods, cultural, military building then definitely contact support and ask them to look into it.

DeletedUser105454

If you are sure that you built - road, decoration, residential, production, goods, cultural, military building then definitely contact support and ask them to look into it.

Ok, I figured it out.
I had two residential buildings on the go before that quest became active.
I assumed that the building of those houses would qualify for that quest.
Apparently, not.
I just built a hut and the quest is now complete.
Thanks everyone.

DeletedUser12400

Ok, I figured it out.
I had two residential buildings on the go before that quest became active.
I assumed that the building of those houses would qualify for that quest.
Apparently, not.
I just built a hut and the quest is now complete.
Thanks everyone.
I'm glad to hear that and you're welcome ;)

DeletedUser5399

I'm stuck on today's riddle.

40 men I call my brothers. If I had my druthers, I'd work side by side with the others. A solution to this riddle is not in sight? Here's a clue to help you escape your plight. I'm looking for a certain production site.

Haven't got a clue what to do. Can anyone give me a helpful clue? Thanks. :)

Edit: Never mind. I figured it out. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12400

I'm stuck on today's riddle.

40 men I call my brothers. If I had my druthers, I'd work side by side with the others. A solution to this riddle is not in sight? Here's a clue to help you escape your plight. I'm looking for a certain production site.

Haven't got a clue what to do. Can anyone give me a helpful clue? Thanks. :)
40 brothers could maybe be the amount of workers needed in the production building & as jack would be working alongside them that would make 41
Answer:
You have to build 1 Pottery :o

Upupa Epops

Master Corporal
How annoying. I thought I'd worked it out as needing a building that used 40 workers so I built an alchemist.:(
Thanks for setting me right.

DeletedUser5399

How annoying. I thought I'd worked it out as needing a building that used 40 workers so I built an alchemist.:(
Thanks for setting me right.

Yeah, I almost built an Alchemist too, but then realized that the quest had to be solvable by very beginning players too so I took another look at the Production Building options. :)

DeletedUser108293

can someone give me another clue for 10 on the crossword. I have all the other words but I cant figure out what stone marker is. I know the second letter is O and the second to last is N. Please help.

DeletedUser12400

can someone give me another clue for 10 on the crossword. I have all the other words but I cant figure out what stone marker is. I know the second letter is O and the second to last is N. Please help.

A riddle for you:
If you ever happen to see one of these etched
With your name, birth year and a future date
You might want to be worried that there is someone
Who knows when it is you’ll meet your fate

DeletedUser108293

Ah I think I got it now, I was thinking of the other word for it. I was thinking it was a type of person initially.

DeletedUser108613

Hello! I have problem with Acquire or annhilation - does that mean that I have to negotiate for sector or entire province or? Thank in advance!

DeletedUser108613

And what about Spend or spare? I need to spend coins or?

EDIT - spend 24 forge points?