• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Halloween Event 2014

DeletedUser97349

This is the discussion thread for the Halloween Event 2014.

Please do not post any spoilers or walkthroughs before the event starts. Once the event has begun, you may post hints and tips you have discovered, but please remember to use the spoiler tags, so as not to ruin the fun for anyone who enjoys solving the riddles :cool:.

DeletedUser101911

Can't wait for it to start, but does anybody know how long it will last for?

DeletedUser100065

If its the same as it was on beta it will last about a day and a couple of hours. And you are rewarded with

a graveyard which is handy and a haunted house

which makes another building to sit in inventory. Ah well bring on next event this ones a bust.

DeletedUser5180

If its the same as it was on beta it will last about a day and a couple of hours. And you are rewarded with

which makes another building to sit in inventory. Ah well bring on next event this ones a bust.

That's pretty harsh as the special events are extras, on top of the usual game play, free game play at that for those that don't buy diamonds, no one makes you take part so why gripe about it . Some folks are never happy. When Inno stop these special events due to constant whining will you be happy then.?

I've done the event on beta but still welcome it, extra quests = extra rewards on top of the end of quest final rewards so what's not to like

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5180

And we were specifically asked NOT to post any spoilers until the event started, perhaps you should read the thread properly before posting your negativity

DeletedUser15432

Well said Akbhoy, the special event quests give those of us who are bot diamond players or those who only buy occasionally the chance of getting the special rewards that the diamond players can buy at any time

DeletedUser

Well said Akbhoy, the special event quests give those of us who are bot diamond players or those who only buy occasionally the chance of getting the special rewards that the diamond players can buy at any time

Respectfully disagree with this point. There are many, many rewards that are exclusively available from Special Events. Purchasing diamonds does not mean you can buy these items at any time :)

DeletedUser6395

There seems to be a lot of negativity every time a new event comes around. I fail to see why people can't respond in a favorable way when given the opportunity to partake in an 'extra' bit of fun that costs us nothing...yet supplies us with bonus rewards and quite often, an upgrade to an existing building...or a totally new building to add to our cities.
I could understand the negative comments more if we had to pay to play the events...but when it's all free and an added extra to the game...such as the upcoming Halloween event...then why not just sit back and enjoy.:))

DeletedUser5180

There seems to be a lot of negativity every time a new event comes around. I fail to see why people can't respond in a favorable way when given the opportunity to partake in an 'extra' bit of fun that costs us nothing...yet supplies us with bonus rewards and quite often, an upgrade to an existing building...or a totally new building to add to our cities.
I could understand the negative comments more if we had to pay to play the events...but when it's all free and an added extra to the game...such as the upcoming Halloween event...then why not just sit back and enjoy.:))

perfectly put mate :)

DeletedUser101641

I for one can't wait, have completed it on the beta server and have to say easy and fun, will just say watch the sting in the tail LOL:confused:

DeletedUser

ophion, I agree with most of what you said, but the event is not free.

It costs us diamonds ( if you play with diamonds ), coins, supplies, goods and most of all with me is alterations of my plans for the town or city.

My big complain about this event is the 1 DAY notice. Letting us know of the start of the event the day before it starts is not long enough to prepare for the event.

Also if the event was tested on the beta server, any player there has the advantage of time to prepare and also knowledge of the actual quests that are to be used.

As the event has previously been played, testing on the beta server is not required. As only the quest should change, the programming software should be the same ( with slight changes ) as the previous event.

If testing of these changes is required, then an internal test by Inno staff should be enough.

DeletedUser5391

i am happy at every event
So will be whit this one...
Somebody work hard at this
So i respect the staf
Let the event begin...
;)

DeletedUser5180

ophion, I agree with most of what you said, but the event is not free.
It costs us diamonds ( if you play with diamonds ), coins, supplies, goods and most of all with me is alterations of my plans for the town or city.

no quest asks you to spend diamonds. if it upsets you spending coins / supplies etc don't take part,it's totally optional also hardly any city space will be needed

My big complain about this event is the 1 DAY notice. Letting us know of the start of the event the day before it starts is not long enough to prepare for the event.

The event runs from 22nd oct - 5th nov.........what preperation time do you need.?

Also if the event was tested on the beta server, any player there has the advantage of time to prepare and also knowledge of the actual quests that are to be used.

As the event has previously been played, testing on the beta server is not required. As only the quest should change, the programming software should be the same ( with slight changes ) as the previous event.

If testing of these changes is required, then an internal test by Inno staff should be enough.

no-one prevented you from heading over to beta when it came out there (it was mentioned here on this forum it had started). you can find that info here (post #36) and then post #38 explains how to start an account on beta.

DeletedUser104400

I can't wait!! I'm excited to see how the Halloween event is like, since I wasn't on forge of empires when last year's was going on (I started playing in the beginning of the summer or a few months before. I'm not completely sure when, but around that time).

DeletedUser

akbhoy

1) Did I say I was unhappy spending coins etc, I said it was not "free" to play.

2) City spaces will no doubt be needed to build houses or other buildings. How much and how often is down to the quests.
So I need to "prepare" spaces for these.
Also things like having a research ready to unlock, and not having 50-80 FP's to use before I can unlock. I unlocked a
research 2 days before the announcment. So I hope I do not get a quest to unlock a research in the first day or so.

3) So what if the event runs until the 5th Nov., its what may be needed of the first few days that you need to prepare for.
I dont have goods/supply buildings available to do quests like producing 6 1day items, without stopping my normal productions.

4) As to the beta server, I live in the "real" world and spend most of my day working and with my wife and kids. I only have a small
period of time to play this game, and not enough to play on the beta.

I dont know what you do, but sounds as though you play many hours each day and play on beta aswell.

You must have a lot of supplies, coins, goods, buildings and space in your town, to not need to prepare. Then good for you.
Others do not.

The only event I have managed to complete fully was the Soccer Event, and that was a bit of luck.

DeletedUser

What time is it going to be starting? I'd like to get started straight away

DeletedUser7719

4) As to the beta server, I live in the "real" world and spend most of my day working and with my wife and kids. I only have a small period of time to play this game, and not enough to play on the beta.

I dont know what you do, but sounds as though you play many hours each day and play on beta aswell.
As someone who does play/moderate beta for many hours. I can tell you that you do not need to spend that much time to get an entire spoiler for the questline. Why? The beta forum. Just search it up on there (or ask the question yourself), and you get your answer pretty quickly.
I don't get why you are complaining against people who play on beta anyways. They are spending time testing out bugs and playing, so shouldn't they get some sort of "reward"?

DeletedUser96695

*added spoiler tags as this is info about the last quest, Tankovy

One of tricly thing on last quest

to sell building

scenario :
(A) if u do not have graveyard, u get a graveyard after selling any building

(B) if u have a graveyard, u must sell that graveyard
they give u a updated "Old Graveyeard"
updated mean your "Old graveyard" will be your current age (era)
Old graveyard has more happiness than graveyard with size bigger

(C) if u have a "old graveyard", u must sell that "old graveyard"
they give u a updated "Ancinet Graveyeard"

next year--- they may give a "pre-history graveyard" or "dinosar dinner place (kitchen) " lol