• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Halloween Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser104881

Halloween%20Contest%20Logo5.png

Greetings, Boos and Ghouls!

To celebrate the Halloween Event, our Forge of Empires team has prepared something special for you. Beginning today (October 22, 2019), our spooky Halloween Forum Contest will bring you four rewarding challenges every 4 days. Login and click here, to see the special contest image and choose a number to start one of the four challenges.

Note: Please keep in mind that each challenge have a specific day to be unlocked

For every challenge, you have the chance to gain a special prize by sending the correct answer, and if you join all four challenges, you'll have a chance to snatch an upgrade kit of the Abandoned Asylum. To summarize:
  • Challenge 1 - October 22, 2019
  • Challenge 2 - October 26, 2019
  • Challenge 3 - October 30, 2019
  • Challenge 4 - November 3, 2019
The prizes:
Every contest needs prizes! The Abandoned Asylum's upgrade kit is the main prize of the contest, and you need to have participated in all four challenges for a chance to grab it, though, so make sure you qualify yourself by joining this contest!
Note: It's necessary to have a minimum score of 10 points (out of 16) to join the raffle. More details in the FAQ.

Challenge 1 - October 22
  • Reward: From 500 to 900 Diamonds
  • Winners: 5 winners, randomly picked
Challenge 2 - October 26
  • Reward: 100 Forge Points
  • Winners: 5 winners, randomly picked (correct answers only)
Challenge 3 - October 30
  • Reward: 9 Blueprints of winner's choice (for new worlds, up to the age you're currently playing)
  • Winners: 5 winners, randomly picked (minimum of correct answers required)
Challenge 4 - November 3
  • Reward: 300 goods of winner's choice (for new worlds, up to the age you're currently playing)
  • Winners: 5 winners, randomly picked (correct answers only)
Grand Prizes
  • Rewards: 3 winners, randomly picked among the players with score higher than 10 points.
    • #1 place - The Abandoned Asylum's up-kit; Rogue Hideout + Shrink kit; 200 diamonds
    • #2 place - Rogue Hideout + Shrink kit; 200 diamonds
    • #3 place - Rogue Hideout + 200 diamonds

Winners will be determined by a raffle between all the correct entries by the end of whole contest. To win one of the Grand prizes, you will need to have competed in all four challenges of the contest!

Entry requirements & Contest rules

Entry Requirements:

Do you have a game and forum account? Great, that's enough to participate. If you don’t have one, then you can create your game account here and forum account here!

Contest Rules:

You can submit your answers for any of our four Halloween challenges by November 6, at 23:59 server time. After that, our support team will check your answers, to provide the results alongside a list of winners. Now please read carefully the rules of this contest:
  • Every account can enter the contest only once.
  • Should you win a prize in the event, it can only be granted to the account that won.
  • Members of the FOE Team cannot join this contest.
    Have you decided already? So, login and click here to send your answer now! Also, if you wish to leave any feedback about the Halloween Contest, please click here.

Sincerely,
    Your Forge of Empires Team

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104881

New_FAQ.png

FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

• Why didn't I get any rewards after answering correctly?
    • For each challenge we have five winners. By providing the correct answer you join a raffle with other players to snatch one of the five available rewards (the winners are randomly picked).
  • There's another challenge available now! Can I still play the previous one?
    • Yes! We're not closing previous challenges, which means that you can play the first challenge from October 22 to November 6, at 23:59, when the whole contest will be closed.
  • How can I check the results for each challenge?
    • The results and rewards will be handled by our support team after November 6.
  • Why one of the challenges is not available for me?
    • Each challenge has an opening date, which means that you'll have to wait for a few days before they're opened.
  • What must I do to be eligible to get the main contest prize?
    • You need to participate in all the four challenges and score 10 out of 16 points. You can gain up to 4 points per challenge, so take your time and make sure that you're providing the correct answer.
    • Since the first challenge is a 'luck-based' puzzle, by participating in this one you already start with 4 points.
    • The winners are randomly picked, thus players with 10 or 16 points will have the same rewarding chances.
  • Can I share the challenge answers with my guild friends?
    • This is up to you, but your chances to grab the rewards will be decreased, as we'll have more participants with correct answers.
  • I don't want anyone else copying my answers! Is it really safe to send it in the challenge post?
    • Yes! The challenge posts are moderated, which means that participants will NOT be able to see the answers from other players.

Status
Not open for further replies.