• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Halloween 2020 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Lord Grok

Master Corporal
House of wolf + sentinel outposts = win. Asylum is decent for starting cities. The prizes are great. If the best daily is a sentinel outpost then no one should be complaining, they’re BiS.

I whiffed on the outposts got just 1 of them but made up for that with the upgrades, got the 5 I needed plus 8 spares for the next event. Getting 3 collection sets made it possible to complete a second Wolf house woot. Keep it coming

Last edited:

marfoxxx

Private
I managed to get 8 Abandoned Asylum kits after 4000 diamonds spent. Still missing one kit. I'm dissapointed.
Is there any information when does Asylum appear in antiques dealer?

Forwandert

Major-General
Pretty consistent reduction in daily prize rewards between my two servers. It was borderline not worth the effort in comparison to previous events. Main building prize was very easy to get though.

Hopefully whatever event they bring out in Jan is a little better.

Shad23

Emperor
this is mostly a general coment on events in general here i go :
i'v noticed in events when quest asks you to aid or vist taverns sometimes quest does not count all the clics you do cause i count em then go see and quest still says i'm missing a few but i know i counted right am a 42 year old man who has his high school diploma i know how to count lol not a major bug but been bothering me for a few events now so thaught i'd bring it up here to see if anyone else got this

Last edited:

Powe

Brigadier-General
this is mostly a general coment on events in general here i go :
i'v noticed in events when quest asks you to aid or vist taverns sometimes quest does not count all the clics you do cause i count em then go see and quest still says i'm missing a few but i know i counted right am a 42 year old man who has his high school diploma i know how to count lol not a major bug but been bothering me for a few events now so thaught i'd bring it up here to see if anyone else got this
Sometimes a city has nothing to aid.

Shad23

Emperor
Sometimes a city has nothing to aid.
but when there is nothing to aid there is a msg telling you there was nothing to aid normaly but when it hapens to me no msg telling me nothing to aid and that does not explain the tavern part

DeletedUser

Didn't finished the AA last year on C world, just needed 3 AA kits to complete. Spent 4.2k tickets and got 9 AA kits, plus a full HoH yesterday. Happy for that world:)