• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Halloween 2020 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Powe

Brigadier-General
More or less because there is nothing new about ticket quests which takes time to only give you the tools to play the mini-game.
Why is that so hard to understand?

edit: The event is not so bad; in my opinion, there has been room for improvement over the past year.
Also please bear in mind that Inno games want constructive feedback which is what I have tried to do.
And what do you suggest as a replacement?

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
With reference to this event, I would like to see the daily specials rewarded just for logging in and more even ticket distribution, an increased amount of daily tickets so that a different reward could be given at 16/30 instead of 1200 tickets like now.
Clearing mist means the unlucky players might have to wait another year to get what they want which is hardly satisfactory.
This is asinine... "give me all the prizes just for showing up!" is both lazy and smacks of sheer entitlement.

Yes, the event quest lines are generally repetitive and/or very similar from event to event. They still require *some* effort, and can be made very trivial by doing some basic prep work a day or two before the event starts. (ie: setting up blacksmiths w/multiple 24hr/8hr/4hr productions all ready to collect)
It's quite easy to crush out the sequential quest line within a day or two, and thus, have a good supply of event currency right off the bat to chase early daily prize/s if there's one or two that a player might want.

And no, there's nothing 'unlucky' about clearing the mist in this event. It's just some basic strategy and being thoughtful with how you use your tools.
Extra tickets can also be had by playing through all the bonus quest lines from the creepy toys... during the Archy event earlier this year & it's similar tablets, IIRC, I managed about 18-20+ tablets - enough extra currency just from those to buy another 395 tools package!

Only thing that's cringey about this event is the wonky RNG with the pumpkins...
My secondary/diamond city, I blew through 2k+ tickets and landed 0 daily specials. The other day with the Sent Outpost, my main city bought a single big tools package, and managed 3 daily prizes! >.<

This is asinine... "give me all the prizes just for showing up!" is both lazy and smacks of sheer entitlement.
I was expecting someone to pick me up on that, it's a ploy that is often used by gaming companies to get players to log in daily because more people online means more who will buy diamonds etc.

Of course not everyone agrees, the rest of your post is respectfully written and it's your opinion so there is nothing wrong in that.

so in your perspective the event is the minigame instead of the entire thing as a whole or instead of the questlines
The event is "the entire thing as a whole", of course; not only the mini game.
But very true, what's been said here, the questlines (in any event) are extremely repetitive and it becomes boring. Especially with the Halloween Event, where you have all these additional toys/books/whatever questlines that just repeat themselves over and over.
It's a general problem with all quests in the game really; daily challenges, story quests etc. It just the same same same, and it becomes a boring task to solve them again again again. Give us something new, Inno.

Last edited:

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I'm really glad they allows us to do all 9 quests at once though, and the last event had the 2 quests running side by side which really made things easier.

Been liking the improvements overall

Emberguard

Legend
I was expecting someone to pick me up on that, it's a ploy that is often used by gaming companies to get players to log in daily because more people online means more who will buy diamonds etc.
I don’t agree a daily special should be given just for logging in AND get event currency to play the mini game. You just don’t have enough to do with the stuff given for it to retain value if you give a daily special on a daily basis and then still get daily specials for participating

I don’t agree a daily special should be given just for logging in AND get event currency to play the mini game. You just don’t have enough to do with the stuff given for it to retain value if you give a daily special on a daily basis and then still get daily specials for participating
I didn't mean both, one per day after say 8 hrs play and that's it.
Event incentives to login and play are always well received because players are mostly lazy by nature imo.

Epic Builder x1000

Second Lieutenant
i'm ready for the next asylum selection if there is one

Attachments

• Screenshot (30).png
    Screenshot (30).png
    659.8 KB · Views: 105