• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Halloween 2017

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser108379

Is it really such a complex task to add 1 to the number given below?

DeletedUser

I have a question, if someone can please help :) Not sure if I'm in the right thread tho...
I have one Old Graveyard (Future Era) and got one Graveyard (Oceanic Future) now from the event... Two more Graveyard upgrades on the way aswell...
My question is: Is there any way I can use Graveyard to upgrade Old Graveyard before I use the upgrades I will get from the event?

I have a question, if someone can please help :) Not sure if I'm in the right thread tho...
I have one Old Graveyard (Future Era) and got one Graveyard (Oceanic Future) now from the event... Two more Graveyard upgrades on the way aswell...
My question is: Is there any way I can use Graveyard to upgrade Old Graveyard before I use the upgrades I will get from the event?
No.

To upgrade, you need a Graveyard Upgrade. The Graveyard can not upgrade another Graveyard of any variety.

Using a Graveyard Upgrade on your Old Graveyard will not only change it into an Ancient Graveyard but will also act as a Reno Kit, putting the Ancient Graveyard into OF.

DeletedUser

I was hoping I could use recently won Graveyard to upgrade my Old Graveyard somehow :)
Thanks for the answer Prinza :)

DeletedUser108923

What's the point in forcing players to either do battle or be in a guild to be able to finish events? I'm sure there are not a lot of us that just enjoy the building part of the game not the battling and do not want to be in a guild, but this is the second event in which we are blocked from completion.

DeletedUser6065

Make yourself into a guild. A one person guild - you. The only drawback is that if you go for the 'donate to guild' alternative to event quests, you'll end up with a gobzillion goods that you may probably never use. Still, you can participate in GEx should you still desire.
. . . mk

DeletedUser111589

What's the point in forcing players to either do battle or be in a guild to be able to finish events? I'm sure there are not a lot of us that just enjoy the building part of the game not the battling and do not want to be in a guild, but this is the second event in which we are blocked from completion.

Why would anyone not want to join a guild? Even a dead one with few levels in it is better than no guild at all.

DeletedUser111590

So why is this event so hostile to era campers? Fall Event and Gandhi weren't; I thought the whole philosophy now was that we were going to have alternatives to "Research a Technology", "Acquire 3 sectors Without fighting", and "Gain Control of a Province" quests. Was this just updated in a rush from last year?

Puablo

Corporal
I have ERA sat for the last 6 months, gone as far as I can exploring lands, and have also found it difficult to progress through some of the task from the quests, hence giving up through not being able to complete. This current quest is slightly different. I have got to a stage where I have to scout a province, well as said, I can go no further with my troops, so I decided what the heck and move on into Tomorrow. I traded and bought all the rquired goods to negotiate the last land, took nearly 2 days. Managed it, saw the boat to the next land and went for it. The boat would not move. After all that time and effort I was stuck, can't go forward, can't go back! Filled in a ticket to support, they suggested I clear my cache (which has no problems, but it seems a standard reply). 6 hours later, the boat is available (strange!!!). Made the move to find it will now take 3 1/2 days to get to the new world. If it gets there, I will then probably have to wait 1 1/2 days to scout the next province, hence will be out of time to complete the remainder of the quest. I have been asked to put this here by the support team. Surely all aspects of these tasks should have a 2nd option, and not pay 700 or 900 goods of your current ERA, as that is robbery.

joesoap

Major-General
reaching the new land counts as scouting so should complete that quest & let you move on with the event

DeletedUser108923

Thanks for the advice MK. Now, what can be done with goods in the treasury? Is there a way to get them out--trade with my guild member maybe?

DeletedUser110668

Am I missing something with the graveyard, as it says it can be upgraded 5 times, yet the event only gives you 2 upgrades.

Where do I get the other 3 upgrades from?

DeletedUser96901

this is a long time game

actually we got 3 years in this event
in the past: one graveyard OR one upgrade
this year: one graveyard and two upgrade

it is annoying to see that 5 years playing (2012 graveyard, 2013-2016 upgrades) the graveyard is shortened to 2 times playing the event

Am I missing something with the graveyard
you miss that others played the event 5 times before to get the highest one

DeletedUser111948

Well... I wish I knew that this quest chain is not possible to complete for me - would have saved me time and resources... The "research a technology" part is plain not doable in my case - I just completed all the research of PE even if I was crazy enough to want to jump to ME that has totally different resource chains right away with all my resources depleted I would not be able to - the goods required to unlock the tech need to be traded for, and in my world getting thous trades will take a couple of weeks...
And it would be crazy - I'm not even done with re building my city... It feels like thous events are there to punish you for progressing on your own - if I did noting until I got a quest to do something I'd be golden... But no - I had the audacity to progress and build on my own, so now I'm going to be punished by not being able to complete events...
At least SOME alternative to this would have been good... Would have been easy to do, but apparently free will and having a choice are not a thing here... :(

DeletedUser111947

Hey guys :)
Sorry if I am asking a question which has been already asked... But how can I upgrade my graveyard... I finished all the tasks in the Quest line ... and there were only 2 graveyard upgrades... Is there a way to reach the necropolis...?