• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Halloween 2017

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
Quest #30 --- Research A Technology...what utter garbage, have you people not listened to us? What part of 'Get rid of research only quest' did you not understand?

Zanzi the just 55

Master Corporal
With Quest #42--"Win 5 battles without losing in between OR donate 100 goods either from your current era or the era below to the Guild Treasury" can the 100 goods be from BOTH the current era and the era before or just from either one or the other era?

LadyHecate

Major-General
With Quest #42--"Win 5 battles without losing in between OR donate 100 goods either from your current era or the era below to the Guild Treasury" can the 100 goods be from BOTH the current era and the era before or just from either one or the other era?
I'm sure you can mix and match between the two Eras as long as the total comes to 100+

DeletedUser110914

I've hit a bump in the quest, I have to scout a province to continue, but right now there's nothing a can scout. I'm a bit stuck on some provinces to conquer them. But... I looked at the FOE wiki page (not sure if it's the official one) and looking there I should be able to scout a province. I have Ostrand and Langenreich (Progressive Era) and Gorski should appear next to it. However it doesn't in my case.
a2b1e41e3016540b60cb2eb231ea3afd

https://gyazo.com/a2b1e41e3016540b60cb2eb231ea3afd

So how am I supposed to acces Gorski? If I've conquered all provinces laying next to it.

DeletedUser106369

@Yugure I had the same problem and the only way I could get the scout up was to acquire the 2 provinces that are red at the moment.