• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Halloween 2017

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Deleted member 109369

Hello Forgers! Please use this as the discussion thread for the Halloween event. As always, we look forward to your feedback. !

You can find the announcement Here!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111860

I know I won't get the black tower but I will surely try the graveyard

DeletedUser96901

so many quests with random rewards
I hope I will get diamonds very often 8-)

DeletedUser111866

I keep a couple techs unresearched for this very reason. I will have troubles with #45, "Acquire a province" with no alternative. And I wonder if someone has already finished the CMap, will they have no way to complete that quest?

LadyHecate

Major-General
I will have troubles with #45, "Acquire a province" with no alternative. And I wonder if someone has already finished the CMap, will they have no way to complete that quest?
Those that have completed the campaign map get an auto-completion for any "Acquire Province" quests. Similarly, those who have completed all tech research get auto-completion for "Research Tech" quests.

DeletedUser4800

Can we upgrade the monumental graveyard that we already have from previous events?

DeletedUser110927

Sigh, once again those not in guilds will have to control three provinces to have any chance of completing this event, and when the events just keep coming all on top of each other, it is all but impossible. In the age I'm in, it takes 3 days to even scout a province so there is no chance of conquering three in two weeks, even though I save all the provinces for events - which makes the game kind of boring anyway, you can't go at your own pace because you have to save sectors and technologies for these events.

DeletedUser110745

If there was an event task say for example - gain province or donate goods to treasury and a player had completed all province then would they get auto complete on task or would they have to donate goods?

I'm now on quest 13? 14? 15? 16?
IMG_1253.jpg
It's a nuisance that the new Quest Overview never tells you. At a glance, the green bar on the bottom ribbon on the Event highlights 13; "Graveyard Upgrade" says 15/20; the fan wiki says I'm on 16.

I'll go by the fan wiki, the totally unofficial source, and assume I'm actually on 16.

Could we have the quest counter that we are on incorporated into the header of the quest in future, please? So that it would read
"Horizon (Event Quest 16/45)"

joesoap

Major-General
the bar at the bottom shows that you have completed quest 13 & got the haunted house hence the big green tick on that reward, the graveyard upgrade shows that you have completed 15 of the 20 quests needed to get that reward, so if you have completed quest 15 its logical to assume you are currently on quest 16, same as what wiki tells you

the bar at the bottom shows that you have completed quest 13 & got the haunted house hence the big green tick on that reward, the graveyard upgrade shows that you have completed 15 of the 20 quests needed to get that reward, so if you have completed quest 15 its logical to assume you are currently on quest 16, same as what wiki tells you
Indeed, I got there, too. It would still make it a lot clearer if the current number were included in the title.