• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Halloween 2017 Event - Quest no. 13

DeletedUser111903

The quest said "Research a technology or have the first difficulty in guild expedition solved".
What does "have the first difficulty in guild expedition solved" mean?
I go to Guild Expedition and solve/win the first encounter by using "negotiate", but still I have not solved the quest.
Why?

Please help. Thx in advance.

DeletedUser110797

The 'First Difficulty' is the first 16 encounters......so you have got 15 more encounters to fight/negotiate to complete this quest.
Quite a tough alternative I think.

DeletedUser111589

The 'First Difficulty' is the first 16 encounters......so you have got 15 more encounters to fight/negotiate to complete this quest.
Quite a tough alternative I think.

Not necessarily. Pay 1500 tavern silver for extra move in negotiations for 15 minuted and its a piece of cake (if you're negotiator/farmer). Lost just twice in 3 levels of GE

DeletedUser110797

Hey IIela, thanks for that tip....I was not aware of how to use that boost. I've just used it and I finished difficulty 1 in under 15 minutes. Thanks again