• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Hall of Fame not producing crowns for guild

DeletedUser112053

My Hall of Fame hasn’t produced any crowns for the last couple of days, even when motivated. I have just started a new guild and can see that they aren’t contributing to the guild!

Amy Steele

General
Hi Bowie the great, and welcome to the forum! In order that we might be able to check out what's going on with your Hall of Fame, could I please ask you to contact our support team?

DeletedUser96901

crowns are added during daily calculation and not when collected

DeletedUser112053

Hi Bowie the great, and welcome to the forum! In order that we might be able to check out what's going on with your Hall of Fame, could I please ask you to contact our support team?
Not sure how to contact you but I have seen the other posts re the crowns are done in a daily calc
Regards.

Amy Steele

General
My apologies Bowie the great - you can contact support in a number of ways

From within the game:

On a browser:
right click and select the option to 'Contact support'
or - go to your settings menu in game, scroll down to the bottom and click on the 'Support' button

App
extend left menu, select Settings, swipe down until you see the 'Open Support' button and tap on it

Any of the above methods will log you in with your account details already filled in. Alternatively, you can contact our support from outside the game, in which case you will usually need to know your account details. To do this you can either:

Click on the 'Support' option in the quick links at the upper right of the main page of this forum
Enter https://support.innogames.com/login/to/game/forgeofempires/market/en in the url bar of your browser
Or - simply click the above hyperlink