• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Hall of fame is it still worth building now GBG is here?

DeletedUser110632

I feel with the amount of guild power guilds can gain from GBG even in the lower leagues, on the lower positions, HoF has become useless.
Considering this is a special building you need to get, the surface it takes in your city, and the small amount of guild power it generates, it either needs to be adjusted by Inno to stay relevant or it will be a waste of space and effort.
I have liked HoF and in the past it was a great way to kickstart a guild leveling. But now if you compare the amount of guild power gained from multiple HoFs in a guild over a 14 day period compared to the gain from GBG, it looks like a total waste.
Also the new building made by the 200 fragments is an improved HoF with Observatory combined.
What is your view on this, and do you think Inno needs to rework HoF?

DeletedUser111359

By the time HoF came out, it was already useless for the guilds I was in.

DeletedUser12400

In my opinion complete waste of space. I don't find guild level bonuses any good.. A few forge points daily, 5-7-10... 12 max in a few years.

DeletedUser111359

In my opinion complete waste of space. I don't find guild level bonuses any good.. A few forge points daily, 5-7-10... 12 max in a few years.

Not sure why you'd consider free FP to be "not good". And if you're into combat, having faster production seems like it would be pretty worthwhile too.